America West 2003 FF Program?

Old Dec 26, 2002, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

America West 2003 FF Program?

I am an America West Gold Elite member via weekly trips from LAS-SAN and LAS-SFO. I was courious about the 3,000 bonus miles for making reserations online. I had not seen a notification on their website or received any 2003 program notifications via e-mail. So, I called the Flight Fund Center and asked about the online bonus miles. I was told that come Januay 1, only a 500 mile bonus will be given for making online reservations. Ouch! Has anyone else heard the samething or something different? Does anyone know when America West will notify its Flight Fund members of the 2003 changes?
Old Dec 26, 2002, 12:59 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
This was never advertised as a permanent benefit, rather as a temporary promotion. The expiration date was clear-- though the original expiry date was extended to the present 12/31/02.
Old Dec 26, 2002, 2:55 pm

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum12/HTML/000765.html
Old Dec 30, 2002, 1:58 am

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
Only on WN does the bonus seem to last
"forever" I have not flown HP since 1997
when I can get a free ticket on 4 R/t
from SAN to PHX or TUS or LAS

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.