HP already losing 2003 advance plannig trips

Old Dec 18, 2002, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

HP already losing 2003 advance plannig trips

If I know for sure the WN will give double credit for online bookings ( extended to june now) I will book my short to mid haul with them unless I can get a feel for any on line promo from HP. I think lots of us book several months in advance, so if your reading this HP, you need to know that there will probably be a drop off in Jan business travel. Not a good thing in a slow month I would guess. 3000 miles is a lot but you guys should keep the inertia going with some deal. I'm waiting......
Old Dec 18, 2002, 2:06 pm

IMHO, I think most business travelers will take First Class over double credit...
Old Dec 18, 2002, 4:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HH Diamond
I too have wondered why they're taking so long to announce the '03 online bonus, but come on....take WN just because they haven't stated the bonus? Please....

The only reason to take WN is a much lower fare.
Old Dec 18, 2002, 5:14 pm

Actually, if you read my post:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum12/HTML/000754.html

I am also facing the same problem. I HAVEN'T BOOKED MY FLIGHT FOR NEW YEARS AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ONLINE BONUS WILL BE.
Old Dec 18, 2002, 5:26 pm

Actually I just replied back to the e-mail HP sent me with a link to this thread so that they will definitly read this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.