New techie tool...

Old Nov 29, 2001, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, HHonors (working back up)
New techie tool...

I was cheking out my FF account today on the website and saw that AWA now offers flight status paging to e-mail and text enabled phones/pagers. Looks pretty cool to me - I signed up for a notification on my flight tomorrow.

Hope it's more relaible than the upgrade notification. My latest one - I called Wed. morning to see if any space for Friday opened up and was told I was auto upgraded. Got to work to find an e-mail saying I could not be upgraded. Called to verify and I am upgraded - go figure.

Now if only they'd put one of those new Kiosks in EWR, or open the FC line for a chenge!
Old Sep 9, 2005, 2:40 pm

I hate to resurrect a REALLY old thread, but at least I used the Search feature!

Does this flight paging/email functionality still exist? I'm soon taking my first America West flight in a while, and I'm surprised to not be able to find a Flight Notification/Paging function on the America West website. Do they not have one?

If not, does anyone know of any reliable outside providers of this service? I've tried using ITN on a number of occasions, but it seems like I enter my flight information, ITN appears to accept it, and then soon after it all disappears and I never receive any notification at all.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.