AMERICA WEST 500 BONUS FLIGHT FUND MILES

Old Nov 3, 1998, 11:54 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

AMERICA WEST 500 BONUS FLIGHT FUND MILES

Have any of my fellow flight fund members had any difficulty getting 500 bonus miles credited to there account for registering at there websight to be notified via e-mail for surf & GO SPECIALS? Both the webmaster & fight fund customer service know nothing about this promotion. There was apparently something mentioned in the USA TODAY newspaper two weeks ago. ANY suggestions on getting the AWA people to cooperate?
Many thanks in advance.
Mike
Old Nov 4, 1998, 7:06 am
Original Member

Programs: CO Plat, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz President's Circle
mike:

it may have been a mix-up on how you read their oct 8th press release. they mention the surf&go part of their website, then offer 500 miles for booking a flight online in the next paragraph. i've never seen any offer to give 500 miles just for receiving their e-mails.

"Customers who register for Surf 'N Go e-mail on America West's Internet site at http://www.americawest.com will receive the weekly e-mail each Wednesday, the same day they are posted on the site. The Surf 'N Go product offers last-minute, discounted fares bookable through the Airline's website. Fares are posted every Wednesday for travel the following weekend.

In addition to Surf 'N Go Online Specials(SM), America West offers Effortless Ticketing Online specials, FlightFund incentives and other promotional offers. Presently being offered through Dec., 31, 1998, FlightFund members who purchase tickets through the America West website will
receive 500 bonus miles."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.