Customer Service for long time FF

Old Jun 2, 1998, 2:35 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Customer Service for long time FF

I just had to change an upcoming flight - going out one day earlier(unavoidable business meeting). Usually America West has been very accomodating in the past. This time they charged me twice my orignal ticket and want to charge my associate nearly 3 times his. What good is loyalty today? I've always promoted Am West - great flights, great FF program and usually great service - Not this time - maybe it's back to American for me.

Old Jun 4, 1998, 4:40 pm
Original Member

OTRMom, Did you try standby before paying the "price"? I fly mostly with
Continental and they haven't made me pay
any change fees or fare change differences
yet.
Old Jun 24, 1998, 4:24 pm
Britwitch

I have to say that I think America West have outstanding customer service - their staff are very knowledgeable and a true pleasure to work with. Everytime I have flown with this airline I am amazed; with their decorum and diplomacy dealing with the most difficult of travel reservations and travelers, they are definately number one in my book!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.