Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

NH 747-400 Upper or Lower Deck/Best Seats in New Style Club ANA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2008, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Hi I am booked on the FRA-NRT night flight in the upper deck, currently 81A. I just wanted to get your opinions as to which is the best seat for my trip-first time Club flyer. Many thanks^
Old Nov 9, 2008, 3:03 pm

The design of the seats means that normally your feet go under the upper part of the seat in front of you, in order to save space. Because of the design, they can decrease the seat pitch, but it can be quite daunting to climb over / be climbed over the seat next to you in order to get to the aisle.

However, if there is a wall infront of you (or even better, nothing) then there is a lot more space in front of you, and getting in/out is no longer an issue. It also feels much more spacious as well, when there is no seat in front of you so close.

So, I would go for any exit or bulkhead seat, with aisle or window as you prefer.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 9:20 pm

Programs: SQ silver, NH, TG
Originally Posted by peter10
Hi I am booked on the FRA-NRT night flight in the upper deck, currently 81A. I just wanted to get your opinions as to which is the best seat for my trip-first time Club flyer. Many thanks^
I would go for 82K exit row right side if available, next 82A or either A or K bulkhead seats following by any A or K seats of wich 81A is fine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.