Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20% off for STARalliance awards

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2007, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
20% off for STARalliance awards

http://www.anaskyweb.com/it/e/amc/ne...n/partner_air/
Old Jan 19, 2007, 1:34 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Pity it's not retroactive - would be nice to get 60k miles back from my two 150k *A awards for Feb/March.
Old Jan 19, 2007, 4:27 pm

Programs: Life SPG Plat, 7X NH DIA
If the award seats are available you may be able to cancel and rebook.

Cheers,

Scho
Old Jan 22, 2007, 1:35 am

The title is misleading. This is 20% off for PARTNER awards and NOT for STAR ALLIANCE awards. So it must be on the same airline and you can't mix-and-match among airlines. Still, can be a good deal.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 7:02 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by jupitermars
The title is misleading. This is 20% off for PARTNER awards and NOT for STAR ALLIANCE awards. So it must be on the same airline and you can't mix-and-match among airlines. Still, can be a good deal.
Yeah, on my itinerary, it would have been slightly fewer miles to book one ANA award and one partner award (140k vs 150k/ticket), but I didn't want to have two PNRs, and risk any connection issues for Tokyo (honeymoon, don't need that static).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.