Search

CDG-NRT in C

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2006, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD *S, SQ nada
CDG-NRT in C

Hi all,

I managed to snag 2 C seats CDG-NRT. I understand its a 744. Just wondering what to expect in terms of service, food or any kits to expect.

Also, is this route is served by which kind of C seats? I know that there are 3 kinds. So could someone enlighten me?

Thanks! Pretty excited about trying ANA C.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 9:15 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: UA GS 3MM, NH PLT
I'll also be traveling in C from CDG->NRT in December. First time going that route in C. I do know it's new style, but other than that, no idea.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 11:00 am

Programs: ANA, JAL
Originally Posted by kaysquare
Hi all,

I managed to snag 2 C seats CDG-NRT. I understand its a 744. Just wondering what to expect in terms of service, food or any kits to expect.

Also, is this route is served by which kind of C seats? I know that there are 3 kinds. So could someone enlighten me?

Thanks! Pretty excited about trying ANA C.
All 744 deserving European destination (LHR FRA CDG) are New style club ANA.

If you are travelling with someone, I can only suggest to try to get two seat together on the upper deck. The side bins between the seats and the window are really great.

Considering service you can have a look at the menu on ANA's website
http://intsvc.aspwb.com/contents/C/index_e.html

Food is really great and service is really good, attentive without being intrusive. There are some drawbacks however. Welcome drinks are not served before take-off but after (I personally don't care but...), there are no amenty kits but instead some items available in baskets. This is not that bad actually as you can take as much as you want of the one you really need.

The seats are full flat but not horizontal, and on the 744 there is no feet stand so you might feel like sliding on it but once you get used to it it's ok.

I've posted some trip reports of NRT-CDG-NRT in C on ANA on another website but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link directly here. If so let me know and I'll do so otherwise PM me for the link.

Enjoy your flight

Best regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.