Community
Wiki Posts
Search

773 Newstyle on NRT-SIN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2006, 3:50 am
Original Poster

773 Newstyle on NRT-SIN

This was mentioned in another thread but the lack of response convinced me it merited its own. I was shocked to find myself in the newstyle F "pod" sold as C class on 901 to Singapore this week. The 773 must be new -- and somewhat rare -- on the Asian routes? Unfortunately I didn't get the 773 on the leg to NRT when I really could have used the flat bed. Is there any way to predict which planes they will be using? Could be worth rearranging travel schedules.
Old Aug 10, 2006, 6:59 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
I was unexpectedly surprised to be on the newstyle 777 from SIN-NRT last month. They offered no first class services, just had the seats for the lucky few. Fortunately, the flight was light enough that everyone in J who didn't get the pod (but got the new J seat) had the one next to it blocked.
Old Aug 13, 2006, 2:41 pm

Programs: JL-JGCM, NH-SFC
In Current schedule, B773ERs are partly used for
NH007/008 NRT-SFO
NH915/916 NRT-BKK
NH901/902 NRT-SIN

Only full-fare C ticketed passengers can reserve "F" seat.
Rest of "F" seats could be assined at airport.
Old Nov 27, 2006, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by lark485
In Current schedule, B773ERs are partly used for
NH901/902 NRT-SIN
Is there any way to know which days the 773ERs are used, or is it just random? The *A timetable seems to say "763" as the aircraft for every single day.
Old Nov 27, 2006, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jpatokal
Is there any way to know which days the 773ERs are used, or is it just random? The *A timetable seems to say "763" as the aircraft for every single day.
It's usually last minute aircraft swaps. So you probably wont' know till you checkin

77W are scheduled to
NRT-LAX
NRT-JFK
NRT-ORD
NRT-IAD
NRT-ITM

These are possible 77W subsitution destinations
NRT-BKK
NRT-SIN
NRT-SFO
Old Dec 3, 2006, 12:44 am

Programs: *Wood Gold, DL
SO how is the newstyle J seat thinking taking it SFONRT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.