Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NRT-LHR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2002, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
NRT-LHR

wohhoo.. just booked to fly NRT-LHR on 22nd of January... shows the new F class on galileo... so excited now.. hopefully they won't change the equipment at the last minute..
Old Dec 29, 2002, 2:53 am

tfung: I'm SOOOOO jealous!!!!

I hope you'll be taking pictures and writing up a nice report!!!

I hope the product is up to my expectations; in that case, I'll just have to earn my miles far quicker to get that award!

-jealous stargold-
Old Dec 30, 2002, 5:42 am

For everyone's reference, I'm posting the dates on which the new F will fly (it's quite simple really).

Jan: Even numbered days (2, 4, 6, etc)
Feb: Odd numbered days (1, 3, 5, etc)
Mar: Even numbered days (1, 3, 5, etc plus daily from 25th)
Apr: Daily

============================================

NRT-BKK will also see the aircraft with the new F a few times: It will fly the NH915/916 on:

Jan 7, 25, 31.

No updates regarding other routes yet.

-stargold-
Old Dec 30, 2002, 5:45 am

PS.

Configuration is 10F/61C/24PY/228Y

PY: Premium Economy
Y: Economy
Old Dec 30, 2002, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by stargold:
NRT-BKK will also see the aircraft with the new F a few times: It will fly the NH915/916 on:

Jan 7, 25, 31.
</font>
arrghh.. I'm flying that route on the 9th!! maybe I should change my dates...
Old Dec 30, 2002, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

ugh.. nevermind.. fully booked on the 7th...
Old Dec 31, 2002, 1:35 am

Ask them to send the PNR to the route controller... they may be able to confirm it soon or later.

Worth waiting for, IMO...

-stargold-
Old Jan 8, 2003, 4:28 am

I've been checking these LHR flights to and from NRT. It looks like these flights, after coming back from LHR to NRT, go to BKK and then return to NRT, and then to LHR.

I am just guessing from the gates these flights were assigned at NRT's Terminal 2 in the past several days. They just exactly match.

I am taking 915 in C tomorrow (or maybe UA875). I wonder if it will be with the new seats.
Old Jan 8, 2003, 8:33 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Chiangi:
I've been checking these LHR flights to and from NRT. It looks like these flights, after coming back from LHR to NRT, go to BKK and then return to NRT, and then to LHR.

I am just guessing from the gates these flights were assigned at NRT's Terminal 2 in the past several days. They just exactly match.
</font>
Chiangi san, I have been doing the same thing
and tried to book the NH flight out of BKK last weekend but in vain. Well, hopefully the next time.
Old Jan 8, 2003, 8:35 am

sorry for the dupe post.

[This message has been edited by Kaoru Kanetaka (edited 01-08-2003).]
Old Jan 8, 2003, 8:51 am
Original Poster

I'm going to be on 916 tomorrow... REALLY hope it would be the new seats then...
Old Jan 10, 2003, 11:40 am
Original Poster

nope.. didn't get the new seats... but it was a superstyle plane... I took the same plane from BKK-NRT and then onto JFK....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.