Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Award ticket two person reservation - change ticket class?

Old Apr 14, 2024, 11:53 am
Original Poster

I managed to snag two first class tickets from ORD to NRT for next year, but waitlisted for HND to ORD in first. I doubt there will be another two F seat reward tickets released, but more likely either one F seat each at hnd and nrt or one F and one J at the same location.

Is it possible to change the return flight reservation online to have one of us in F and the other in J? If not, can ANA customer support do this over the phone? Im fine with paying the 150k points for each round trip and not getting any points back for one of the legs being in J for one of us. When I try to do this on my own I am unable to specify passenger one ticket for first and passenger two ticket for business.

Thank you!
Old Apr 14, 2024, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
If booking via ANA you need to have a confirmed seat in both directions in order to be able to fly, as ANA only allows return bookings of awards.

​​​​​

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.