Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Free WiFi to Business Class Passengers from Summer 2024

Old Apr 10, 2024, 2:46 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum

https://www.anahd.co.jp/group/en/pr/.../20240410.html

ANA will offer complimentary in-flight internet access to its Business Class passengers on its international flights starting this summer.
Texting via ANA in-flight internet service will be available free of charge to Premium Economy and Economy Class passengers on international flights by the end of this fiscal year, March of 2025.
But looks like the 767 fleet will be excluded
Unimatrix One likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 7:37 am

Free is free, but the internet on the 77W fleet has been barely usable on the 7 flights Ive taken to/from the US in the last year. Same experience on the updated/non-updated fleet.

Interesting footnote:

B777-300ER (212 seats, non-THE Room Business Class seating type) 3 aircraft:

The in-flight internet supplier will be changed and the service will be launched as soon as it is ready
nexus7556 likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 11:21 am

Much welcome development, although a bit odd that the non refitted 777s get it first and not the refitted ones

https://www.businesstraveller.com/bu...usiness-class/
Old Apr 10, 2024, 11:34 am

Programs: JMB, AMC
Originally Posted by PoorSailorsAirline
Free is free, but the internet on the 77W fleet has been barely usable on the 7 flights Ive taken to/from the US in the last year. Same experience on the updated/non-updated fleet.
I had the same experience when I gave it a try as it was free when I flew the Suite once.
Best I've been able to utilize it was to download a book via kindle (still took a while) or some minor browsing. Trying to play an online cellphone game didn't work too well and often errored out.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Stratoliner777
Much welcome development, although a bit odd that the non refitted 777s get it first and not the refitted ones

https://www.businesstraveller.com/bu...usiness-class/
That is not how I would read ANA's footnote. I would read it the other way around, the aircraft with the new cabins will go live this summer, but the 3 with the old cabin needs to be updated to a new Internet provided, and will only offer free WiFi once it is completed. So I'd say new one go first, old ones come when they come. But admittedly the footnote is A+ for clarity
Stratoliner777 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.