ANA Pricing Volatility

Old Apr 8, 2024, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

ANA Pricing Volatility

Anyone know what the deal is with ANA's website pricing. As an example, I have looked at a multi city trip in business class, the trip cost was call it ~$3k/person. No matter what days I chose, over the span of a few months any combination of days resulted in the same price. Out of nowhere, that price updated to ~$4.5k/person, regardless of the combination of days.

I get they do dynamic pricing but is there any sense to this? I assume certain routes they maybe run cheaper pricing for certain periods to see what bites?

Specifically looking at routes from Singapore>Tokyo>New York

Last edited by bucky17; Apr 8, 2024 at 4:02 pm
Old Apr 16, 2024, 1:20 pm

You already know the answer to this. Pricing is dynamic, and does fluctuate. I would say ANA prices tend to be more stable than the other carriers I frequently use, but yes, prices move. Use a plug in, or app to track pricing to get better specific data is all I can really suggest.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.