Haneda Terminal 2 ANA Lounge Access

Old Mar 12, 2024, 4:45 am
Original Poster

Haneda Terminal 2 ANA Lounge Access

I had a connecting flight, arrived Haneda at 5pm, but my next flight is tomorrow 10 AM.

Anyone has DP to get inside the lounge and exit before they close, then go back in at 5 AM the next morning?

Thank you
Old Mar 12, 2024, 5:26 pm

Programs: JAL Global Club, ANA Super Flyers
The lounge is after security. Assuming you're coming in on an international flight, you'll be sent straight to immigration / baggage claim with no way of accessing the lounge. You'll only be able to access it on the day of departure.
tth6133 likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by JC91
I had a connecting flight, arrived Haneda at 5pm, but my next flight is tomorrow 10 AM.
Are you sure you want to spend that much time in the terminal, and a crowded lounge (even if you have access during that period)? There're in-terminal hotels at HND, if you don't want to leave the airport.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by JC91

Anyone has DP to get inside the lounge and exit before they close, then go back in at 5 AM the next morning?

Thank you
I am not sure whether you mean the T2 domestic lounge, or the T2 international lounge. Generally speaking though, the answer is the same, ANA will give you lounge access on the day of departure.

If it is the T2 domestic, you will as mentioned above be sent to arrivals and have to go land side until the terminal opens the next morning.

T2 International, you can stay airside for the night. It will not be clear if you arrive in T3 or T2, but there is an airside hotel in T3. Otherwise you can spend the night on a bench in the terminal. And then get lounge access when it opens in the morning.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 2:48 am

Hello, I am in the same situation. I am flying Guangzhou to Haneda arriving around 8pm the previous day and connecting to Paris at 9 am the next day. Both legs in business. May I check you mean I will not have access to the lounge after arriving in Haneda the previous day? How about I enter the lounge after 12am? Thank you!
Old Apr 10, 2024, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Steven Guan
Hello, I am in the same situation. I am flying Guangzhou to Haneda arriving around 8pm the previous day and connecting to Paris at 9 am the next day. Both legs in business. May I check you mean I will not have access to the lounge after arriving in Haneda the previous day? How about I enter the lounge after 12am? Thank you!
You will have access to the lounge from 6am or so on the day of departure, when the lounge opens in the morning. That is how ANA has been managing lounge access for quite a while now. If you decide to stay airside for the connection, do try to access the lounge daybof departure and report back.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.