Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overnight Layover in Haneda

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:58 pm
Original Poster

Overnight Layover in Haneda

Hi, the next week I have a flight to Bangkok from LA with ANA, I do a connection at Haneda Airport, I'll arrive to Haneda at 8:55 pm and I will departure the following day at 10:50 am, for what I have read there's no problem I spend the night at Haneda while I wait my flight but I want to make sure there's no really a problem, in case I can't wait the flight in airside seats what would you recommend me to do? Pay ANA Lounge to spend the night there? or completely sure there won't be a problem cause it's 14 hours of layover and I have seen the maximum is 24 hours.

Please if someone knows help me with this doubt.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Mauricio Gutierrez
Hi, the next week I have a flight to Bangkok from LA with ANA, I do a connection at Haneda Airport, I'll arrive to Haneda at 8:55 pm and I will departure the following day at 10:50 am, for what I have read there's no problem I spend the night at Haneda while I wait my flight but I want to make sure there's no really a problem, in case I can't wait the flight in airside seats what would you recommend me to do? Pay ANA Lounge to spend the night there? or completely sure there won't be a problem cause it's 14 hours of layover and I have seen the maximum is 24 hours.

Please if someone knows help me with this doubt.
There will be no issues with the connection. The lounge closes overnight, and reports seems to indicate that ANA takes the day of departure access rules very literally, so you may only be allowed in to the lounge when it opens in the morning the day of your departure.
Mauricio Gutierrez likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
There will be no issues with the connection. The lounge closes overnight, and reports seems to indicate that ANA takes the day of departure access rules very literally, so you may only be allowed in to the lounge when it opens in the morning the day of your departure.
Oh It's good to know there's no problem with connections, so I can stay in airside overnight with no problem! I was afraid to lose the flight for this concern.

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.