Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Nippon Airways status match ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2022, 9:13 pm

My wife's status match just went through! AA Platinum to AMC Platinum... Took about 3 weeks for her.
Old Apr 25, 2022, 9:22 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ehchan
My wife's status match just went through! AA Platinum to AMC Platinum... Took about 3 weeks for her.
Did you submit the 7th?
Old Apr 26, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by ehchan
Same here. Submitted on April 8th.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 12:39 am

Submitted my request April 7th and it came through this morning. AA plat pro.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 8:09 pm

I don't remember exactly, maybe a day or 2 after it became common knowledge.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 10:55 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Uhg. Submitted on the 7th and still no love here? Anyone else not getting yet?
Old Apr 29, 2022, 7:24 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon
Uhg. Submitted on the 7th and still no love here? Anyone else not getting yet?
Submitted on the 8th with a screenshot of my AA Plat mobile card within the AA app. Still nothing. Based on posts a page or so back, I re-submitted using a screenshot of AA's desktop site showing my account status, LPs, etc. We shall see. No *A flights for a couple months, so not in much of a hurry.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 10:24 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Raylan
Submitted on the 8th with a screenshot of my AA Plat mobile card within the AA app. Still nothing. Based on posts a page or so back, I re-submitted using a screenshot of AA's desktop site showing my account status, LPs, etc. We shall see. No *A flights for a couple months, so not in much of a hurry.
I would email ANA and they will let you know if you were declined, there is a 99.9% chance that for whatever reason you were declined, could have been you used temporary status, have a non North American address or your card looked photoshopped. Resubmitting won’t do anything if you use the same account because of the flag. Good look
Old Apr 29, 2022, 10:35 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by bakrgby
I would email ANA and they will let you know if you were declined, there is a 99.9% chance that for whatever reason you were declined, could have been you used temporary status, have a non North American address or your card looked photoshopped. Resubmitting won’t do anything if you use the same account because of the flag. Good look
can I please get email address here or via PM? Thanks
Old Apr 29, 2022, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bakrgby
Good advice, thanks. Submitted an inquiry request through their "Connect with Us" help page. Status is through Mar 2024 and my address is a U.S address, so perhaps they did not like the screenshot of the digital membership card. Appreciate it.
Old Apr 30, 2022, 9:58 am

Programs: Qantas
Originally Posted by Raylan
Good advice, thanks. Submitted an inquiry request through their "Connect with Us" help page. Status is through Mar 2024 and my address is a U.S address, so perhaps they did not like the screenshot of the digital membership card. Appreciate it.
Will do that too! I used my Qantas Gold, as opposed to Delta/AA. Submitted my request on the 9th and I haven't received anything so far
Old Apr 30, 2022, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by eggtartyum
Will do that too! I used my Qantas Gold, as opposed to Delta/AA. Submitted my request on the 9th and I haven't received anything so far
You did notice that QF is not on the list of programs they match from? As mentioned in the notes, they may match from other programs, but no guarantees.
Old Apr 30, 2022, 7:31 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Even more strange for me, I submitted my and my partner on same day, right after another. April 7. His was received 4 days ago, me still nothing. He is AA Pro and I am EXP.

I'm seriously thinking I didn't hit submit on mine, so resent. Will see what happens.
Old Apr 30, 2022, 11:09 pm

Programs: Qantas
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
You did notice that QF is not on the list of programs they match from? As mentioned in the notes, they may match from other programs, but no guarantees.
Yup, I was trying my luck since I don't have any Gold with any US based airlines.
Old May 2, 2022, 1:18 pm

Programs: ITA Executive Per Sempre , LH Senator
niceee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.