Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Nippon Airways status match ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2022, 8:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Match will take a month it says on the application.. and I would expect them to approve those who applied a month for any response.

i sent a screenshot of my AA Platinum status online as the lifetime Plat card has no expiry date!
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:58 am

Programs: AY+ (Emerald), OZ (*G), IHG (Diamond)
Seeking advice on NH's AMC Million Miler Program / Lifetime Status

Dear Forum Members,

I'm seeking an alternative to OZ (fearing the takeover by KE leading to OZ disappearing or leaving *A) and am thinking of trying to match my AY Status over to NH, I just have one question.

Have been looking at NH's program but am confused by the description of their Million Miler Program, namely I am not sure if a "million miler" has "lifetime" say, platinum status (*A Gold) or just "lifetime validity of redeemable points". Am pasting the contents below.

Would really be grateful to any NH Million Miler willing to share their experience, thanks in advance

Benefit One: Lifetime extension: no expiration
ANA Lifetime Miles: with 1 million Lifetime Miles or more.

The expiration date for unused mileage in your ANA mileage account will be extended indefinitely (mileage will not expire). Make the most of the extended mileage life.
Benefit Two: Super Flyers Card eligibility
ANA Lifetime Miles: with 1 million Lifetime Miles or more

Take advantage and apply for the Super Flyers Card at any time. Super Flyers Card is normally offered to our Diamond service and Platinum service members. You can benefit as an ANA Premium Member for as long as this card is activated.
Please call ANA Mileage Club Service Center for an application form.
ANA Super Flyers Card is a paid annual membership card with a credit card function. Applicants must fulfill all criteria for membership. Card issuance will be subject to screening as required by the credit card provider.
See details of ANA Super Flyers Card
Benefit Three: Permanent ANA SUITE LOUNGE access
ANA Lifetime Miles: with 2 million Lifetime Miles or more.

Relax before your flight at any ANA SUITE LOUNGE (including ANA LOUNGE) when traveling on ANA Group operated flights. The ANA LOUNGE Access Card will be sent to you granting access to ANA lounges. Please present your ANA LOUNGE Access Card when entering the lounge.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 2:46 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Million milers do not have Star Gold by default, but the ones residing in Japan have an easy way of getting it any time via the Super Flyer’s Card, which is a credit card that gives the holder Star Gold as long as the card is active.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 1:43 am

Programs: DL DM, BA Gold
My status has just been updated to Platinum midnight today. Matched from AA Plat Pro on April 7th.
KDCAflyer and trzpio9510 like this.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 3:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by JFKEWR
My status has just been updated to Platinum midnight today. Matched from AA Plat Pro on April 7th.
Same!
Old Apr 22, 2022, 4:02 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, AS 75k
Mine just updated too. Matched from Delta Diamond, it was slower than other people's experience but seems like they are starting to come in now.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 5:59 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
Just matched, thanks guys for this thread.

question: as this is clearly a status match offer only for US customers, i used US address for the signup, however I would love to have the physical card send out to me, do you think its a risk to have it send to Europe?

Last edited by fridgy; Apr 22, 2022 at 7:49 am
Old Apr 22, 2022, 8:04 am

Programs: AA PPro
Mine also showed up this morning!
Old Apr 22, 2022, 8:09 am

Programs: DL DM, BA Gold
Originally Posted by fridgy
Just matched, thanks guys for this thread.

question: as this is clearly a status match offer only for US customers, i used US address for the signup, however I would love to have the physical card send out to me, do you think its a risk to have it send to Europe?
No physical card will be sent out via status match as stated in the T&C
Old Apr 22, 2022, 8:38 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by JFKEWR
No physical card will be sent out via status match as stated in the T&C
no worries then thank you
Old Apr 22, 2022, 8:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Matched using Delta GM on 4/7, showing Platinum in app today as well
Old Apr 22, 2022, 10:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum
Is anyone successful with BAEC?
Old Apr 22, 2022, 8:12 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
Matched from AA Platinum. ANA Platinum is active for me now.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 12:26 am

My ANA Platinum also showed up this morning! Is there any way to remove the United number from my flight and replaced with the ANA number? short of calling United?
Old Apr 23, 2022, 7:35 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by frenchie2
My ANA Platinum also showed up this morning! Is there any way to remove the United number from my flight and replaced with the ANA number? short of calling United?
You don't need to add the ANA number to your ticket to access the United Club. Just show your card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.