Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Nippon Airways status match ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2022, 2:33 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rrgg
Sorry for the dumb question but where can I see my status? I thought it should appear under Performance Report in the app. (I have an old account from back when ANA was the way to find *A awards but never paid attention to status.) Thanks
you have to download the dedicated Ana mileage app
Old Apr 11, 2022, 7:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bakrgby
you have to download the dedicated Ana mileage app
Where do you see it in the ANA Mileage app?

I assume I haven't been matched yet... but ANA's website and app are incredibly user unfriendly.

My membership card (/QR code) shows asa blue... so I'm figuring that means I'm still a base member and that the background would update whenever my match goes through?
psusaver likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 11:18 pm

Programs: AC*SE • LH*SEN • AA*EP • MB*A • WOH*G • HH*G
No one got any email of confirmation right? Anyone who has done a match can you report back on how long it took?
Nope, it's a survey monkey email.

Applied using EK Gold on 06/04, it's a week later and still nothing. The survey says 30 business days, so I'd expect mine to be processed within the next month or so.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by JFSV
Let's see if they also consider "Other airlines". I have sent mine a few mins ago requesting a status match to BAEC. Will report back if they approve it.
Any luck with BAEC?
Old Apr 12, 2022, 4:51 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by CX HK
Any luck with BAEC?
Nothing showing so far
Old Apr 12, 2022, 1:08 pm

They had a status match from IHG a few years back and I got Platinum for a year. The lounge access was nice, but the ~45k miles I earned have proven to be completely worthless: you cannot book one-way flights and the availability in the USA is largely non-existent. YMMV
Old Apr 13, 2022, 11:07 am

Programs: DL DM, BA Gold
Applied on April 7th with a screenshot of my AA plat pro status from Apple Wallet. Haven't heard anything back yet. My SO applied on April 8th with Delta Gold also from her Apple Wallet, status was updated to platinum service midnight today. Maybe I should try again with my Delta status, lol
Old Apr 13, 2022, 4:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by JFKEWR
Applied on April 7th with a screenshot of my AA plat pro status from Apple Wallet. Haven't heard anything back yet. My SO applied on April 8th with Delta Gold also from her Apple Wallet, status was updated to platinum service midnight today. Maybe I should try again with my Delta status, lol
means there was a discrepancy with your application, so they did a verification check
Old Apr 13, 2022, 11:29 pm

I must have done something wrong. I submitted my Delta Diamond digital card a week ago and I still don't see any update. How do you actually see the status in the app?? What color is the digital QR code for Platinum?
Old Apr 13, 2022, 11:56 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by frenchie2
I must have done something wrong. I submitted my Delta Diamond digital card a week ago and I still don't see any update. How do you actually see the status in the app?? What color is the digital QR code for Platinum?
you didn't do anything wrong, they are just verifying status with delta
Old Apr 14, 2022, 11:01 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
you didn't do anything wrong, they are just verifying status with delta
Out of curiosity, what pic did you submit? I also applied with AA EXP on 4/7, but nothing yet for me. I used a screenshot of my digital card in the AA app (not a wallet).
Old Apr 14, 2022, 1:25 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by LowValueCustomer
Out of curiosity, what pic did you submit? I also applied with AA EXP on 4/7, but nothing yet for me. I used a screenshot of my digital card in the AA app (not a wallet).
I submitted that exact same card as you, I assume they noticed a descrpency with yours and are verifying or it got rejected.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 9:31 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, Delta Platinum, United MilagePlus Gold, Hilton Gold, Hotels.com Reward Gold
i surely it wont be happen.... first they dont have access to check other airline card status....unless they are same alliance or partner airlines.
Ghoulish likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 10:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by martindora
i surely it wont be happen.... first they dont have access to check other airline card status....unless they are same alliance or partner airlines.
Delete

Last edited by bakrgby; Apr 16, 2022 at 2:49 pm
Old Apr 15, 2022, 11:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
lol yes they do, it’s public information. All they have to do is go to delta.com make a pretend flight out in your first and last name and membership number and they can verify your status. Lol every airline does it
Interestingly, I don't think it works for DL (though it does for AA). You can still glean that a person is an elite (you see the waived baggage fees and the automatic F upgrade request) but it doesn't display the person's status tier the way AA does.

Anyway, I'm debating how much time to give them with my AA match request before I submit another request using my DL status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.