Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Nippon Airways status match ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2022, 2:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by fridgy
my friends are still waiting for getting matched... no reply from ANA, anyone tried resubmitting to get matched?
I resubmitted another application about a month after I sent my original one. I also sent an email (webform) and waited for 2 weeks to get a response from them.

Originally Posted by estrela
No reply whatsoever for more than two weeks. Very dissapointing and so not Japanese customer service. A sign that I should avoid ANA going forward?
T&C says "7. Acceptance of your Status Match application will be posted to your AMC account within 30 business days after you submit the application."
Duhh and Raylan like this.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 1:09 pm

Thanks for that. Then I expect the match in the next two weeks. Still, a month time for response in a nine month lasting status match is not the (Japanese) service level I am used to.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 2:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Thanks for that. Then I expect the match in the next two weeks. Still, a month time for response in a nine month lasting status match is not the (Japanese) service level I am used to.
I believe it's more like 6 weeks (1.5 months) as it says 30 "business days".
I'm not sure about the service level... Isn't this ANA's first time offering status match?

Hope you can get matched soon...
Old Jun 12, 2022, 10:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
I believe it's more like 6 weeks (1.5 months) as it says 30 "business days".
I'm not sure about the service level... Isn't this ANA's first time offering status match?

Hope you can get matched soon...
I think they have been swamped in requests, and probably far more requests of non listed carriers than they were probably expecting. While they probably should have expected it all, it is as far as I know the first time they did as public a status match as this, so no experience to draw on.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 10:00 am

Programs: Frontier 100k; AA ExPlat; LATAM Black; *A Gold ; SkyTeam Elite+
Originally Posted by Puzzles
Applied about 2 months ago as a AA Plat, nothing. Now second-doubting myself if I made an error/didn't submit all the way.

Re-sent today, this time with 2 pics, digital membership card from phone, screenshot of status page from website.
12 days later and waking up with platinum status. nice
Old Jun 21, 2022, 2:37 am

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by Puzzles
12 days later and waking up with platinum status. nice
i will have to resend it as well then for my brother and sister, its been over a month..
Old Jun 24, 2022, 5:25 pm

Programs: WOH Globalist | IHG Platinum | HH Gold | MB Gold
I have a AC ticket with legs in AC and Lufthansa. Does anyone know if I can use ANA number during check-in but change to United number after collecting boarding pass? I want to have Gold on the boarding pass so I can use Gold Track in Frankfurt.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 5:40 pm

Programs: ITA Executive, LH FTL, AT Silver
Originally Posted by pichalite
I have a AC ticket with legs in AC and Lufthansa. Does anyone know if I can use ANA number during check-in but change to United number after collecting boarding pass? I want to have Gold on the boarding pass so I can use Gold Track in Frankfurt.
FF number changes are always risky, even if you or some gate agent manage to make the change it’s not certain that it will stick. I think having the card should be sufficient, maybe you could just show it to the agent to enter the gold track?
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum
Anyone got a match to Cathay Pacific (OneWorld) status?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:22 pm

Did you get status matched, yet?
A friend of mine requested about 7 weeks ago but haven't received, yet.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 1:57 am

Still no reply. Just getting spammed with their newsletter. What a joke. Screw you NH.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Still no reply. Just getting spammed with their newsletter. What a joke. Screw you NH.
What or what program and status did you want to match from? And just to ask the obvious, you år North America based?
​​​​​
Old Jul 25, 2022, 4:58 am

Sure, all conditions met, matching from DL, located in US. Also documented it with screenshots.

I would even expect an answer for people that do not qualify. Also nothing on my follow up. This is more for others not to waste your time with ANA...
Old Aug 18, 2022, 12:14 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by bakrgby
like said before, they dont need competitors permission. Furthermore, United,american, delta and Alaska all share this information with each other
LOL no they don't.

Frequent Flyer accounts aren't public records, and "mind if I check on your customers seeking to change loyalty affiliation?" isn't going to work.

Last edited by Ghoulish; Aug 23, 2022 at 2:41 am
Old Aug 23, 2022, 2:38 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, CX DM, SQ Gold
Originally Posted by traveler18
Anyone got a match to Cathay Pacific (OneWorld) status?
Yes. CX DM to NH PLT.

Submitted once, took about 3 weeks.
Not loving Star Alliance so far. Losing CX is hard to get used to.

Last edited by forumpersona999; Aug 25, 2022 at 12:08 am Reason: Typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.