All Nippon Airways status match ?

Old May 16, 22, 7:58 pm
  #136  
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: CGK/KOA
Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Posts: 1,600
How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I'm going on Day 6.


Originally Posted by kcdude View Post
I sent a message through website too. The reply came from [email protected]
Penguinmoon is offline  
Old May 16, 22, 9:26 pm
  #137  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 230
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon View Post
How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I'm going on Day 6.
Looks like they are super super backed up, was helping some others with a match and our emails havent been replied to and its been 15 days.
bakrgby is offline  
Old May 16, 22, 9:27 pm
  #138  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 230
Originally Posted by Penguinmoon View Post
How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I'm going on Day 6.
Gonna call them tomorrow, when did you submit your match?
bakrgby is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 5:36 am
  #139  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Programs: Delta Gold, OW Sapphire,Aeroplan Silver, VS Silver, ITA Gold
Posts: 275
my friends just got matched as well. they submitted on 24th of april
fridgy is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 6:45 pm
  #140  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 27
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by bakrgby View Post
the only thing i can Recommend beyond what you have done is photoshopping a expiration date on, you qualify based on the TACs so I dont think there are any ethical issues but its up to you.
I submitted photos of my physical Platinum Pro AA card which has the expiration date on it. That worked. New status granted about 3 weeks after submission
rushjc is offline  
Old May 17, 22, 10:54 pm
  #141  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: YEG, SFO, JR JY-13
Programs: AC 75K and also 25K on account I don’t use
Posts: 495
rrgg looks like you have your solution!
asovse1 is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 5:07 am
  #142  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 7,440
Originally Posted by rushjc View Post
I submitted photos of my physical Platinum Pro AA card which has the expiration date on it. That worked. New status granted about 3 weeks after submission
Originally Posted by asovse1 View Post
rrgg looks like you have your solution!
I don't understand this post. First, I thought AA stopped sending physical cards except for Concierge Key members, and I don't think I received one this year. Second, if I had Platinum Pro, and just not lifetime Platinum, my account would show an expiration date anyway and I'd submit that. There is no lifetime PPRO so rushjc has regular earned PPRO.
rrgg is online now  
Old May 18, 22, 6:50 am
  #143  
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 25
Just randomly checked today and am now ANA Platinum (from AA Platinum which expired in March 2022).

I don't remember exactly when I applied, but I want to say mid-April. It said it would take 30 days to match, just trust the process.
shrididdy is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 8:33 am
  #144  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: YEG, SFO, JR JY-13
Programs: AC 75K and also 25K on account I don’t use
Posts: 495
Originally Posted by rrgg View Post
I don't understand this post. First, I thought AA stopped sending physical cards except for Concierge Key members, and I don't think I received one this year. Second, if I had Platinum Pro, and just not lifetime Platinum, my account would show an expiration date anyway and I'd submit that. There is no lifetime PPRO so rushjc has regular earned PPRO.
Ugh I apologize, I incorrectly assumed this would solve your problem since my home airline sends an updated membership card even with those who earn lifetime status
asovse1 is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 11:16 am
  #145  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 7,440
Originally Posted by asovse1 View Post
Ugh I apologize, I incorrectly assumed this would solve your problem since my home airline sends an updated membership card even with those who earn lifetime status
No apology needed! You are right if I can get a physical card that works. I'm surprised he received one.
rrgg is online now  
Old May 18, 22, 11:21 am
  #146  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Posts: 41
Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
Submitted on the 8th with a screenshot of my AA Plat mobile card within the AA app. Still nothing. Based on posts a page or so back, I re-submitted using a screenshot of AA's desktop site showing my account status, LPs, etc. We shall see. No *A flights for a couple months, so not in much of a hurry.
I believe my re-submitted match request has been granted. ANA app shows platinum now. An individual on the Churning subreddit indicated that an ANA supervisor told them that the 2024 AA status expiration as displayed on the mobile app's digital membership card is outside of the terms of the match program. When I re-submitted the desktop screenshot, the page indicated that I had until 3/31/23 to earn a higher status, so I think there may be some credence to the reddit person's claims.
Raylan is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 12:41 pm
  #147  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 230
Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
I believe my re-submitted match request has been granted. ANA app shows platinum now. An individual on the Churning subreddit indicated that an ANA supervisor told them that the 2024 AA status expiration as displayed on the mobile app's digital membership card is outside of the terms of the match program. When I re-submitted the desktop screenshot, the page indicated that I had until 3/31/23 to earn a higher status, so I think there may be some credence to the reddit person's claims.
are you in that churingmarketplace sub?
bakrgby is offline  
Old May 18, 22, 10:17 pm
  #148  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC
Programs: Aeroplan
Posts: 809
For those who may be wondering, my request to match from BAEC Gold was denied.
Frayed_Yak is offline  
Old May 19, 22, 1:12 pm
  #149  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Posts: 41
Originally Posted by bakrgby View Post
are you in that churingmarketplace sub?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what that is. It is reddit.com/r/churning.
Raylan is offline  
Old May 19, 22, 1:29 pm
  #150  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: YEG, SFO, JR JY-13
Programs: AC 75K and also 25K on account I don’t use
Posts: 495
Originally Posted by Frayed_Yak View Post
For those who may be wondering, my request to match from BAEC Gold was denied.
How did you find out? Did they email you a custom rejection letter or did you get ghosted heheh

I'm giving my Aeroplan status a shot. submitted today

EDIT: Ah, I just realized how pointless this might be simply because if they're not allowing United, why would they also allow fellow *A partner, AC?

Last edited by asovse1; May 24, 22 at 12:11 pm Reason: derp
asovse1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread