All Nippon Airways status match ?

Old May 16, 22, 7:58 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I'm going on Day 6.

Originally Posted by kcdude View Post
I sent a message through website too. The reply came from [email protected]
Old May 16, 22, 9:26 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Penguinmoon View Post
Looks like they are super super backed up, was helping some others with a match and our emails havent been replied to and its been 15 days.
Old May 16, 22, 9:27 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Penguinmoon View Post
Gonna call them tomorrow, when did you submit your match?
Old May 17, 22, 5:36 am

Programs: Delta Gold, OW Sapphire,Aeroplan Silver, VS Silver, ITA Gold
my friends just got matched as well. they submitted on 24th of april
Old May 17, 22, 6:45 pm

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by bakrgby View Post
the only thing i can Recommend beyond what you have done is photoshopping a expiration date on, you qualify based on the TACs so I dont think there are any ethical issues but its up to you.
I submitted photos of my physical Platinum Pro AA card which has the expiration date on it. That worked. New status granted about 3 weeks after submission
Old May 17, 22, 10:54 pm

Programs: AC 75K and also 25K on account I don’t use
rrgg looks like you have your solution!
Old May 18, 22, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by rushjc View Post
I submitted photos of my physical Platinum Pro AA card which has the expiration date on it. That worked. New status granted about 3 weeks after submission
Originally Posted by asovse1 View Post
rrgg looks like you have your solution!
I don't understand this post. First, I thought AA stopped sending physical cards except for Concierge Key members, and I don't think I received one this year. Second, if I had Platinum Pro, and just not lifetime Platinum, my account would show an expiration date anyway and I'd submit that. There is no lifetime PPRO so rushjc has regular earned PPRO.
Old May 18, 22, 6:50 am

Just randomly checked today and am now ANA Platinum (from AA Platinum which expired in March 2022).

I don't remember exactly when I applied, but I want to say mid-April. It said it would take 30 days to match, just trust the process.
Old May 18, 22, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by rrgg View Post
I don't understand this post. First, I thought AA stopped sending physical cards except for Concierge Key members, and I don't think I received one this year. Second, if I had Platinum Pro, and just not lifetime Platinum, my account would show an expiration date anyway and I'd submit that. There is no lifetime PPRO so rushjc has regular earned PPRO.
Ugh I apologize, I incorrectly assumed this would solve your problem since my home airline sends an updated membership card even with those who earn lifetime status
Old May 18, 22, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by asovse1 View Post
Ugh I apologize, I incorrectly assumed this would solve your problem since my home airline sends an updated membership card even with those who earn lifetime status
No apology needed! You are right if I can get a physical card that works. I'm surprised he received one.
Old May 18, 22, 11:21 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
Submitted on the 8th with a screenshot of my AA Plat mobile card within the AA app. Still nothing. Based on posts a page or so back, I re-submitted using a screenshot of AA's desktop site showing my account status, LPs, etc. We shall see. No *A flights for a couple months, so not in much of a hurry.
I believe my re-submitted match request has been granted. ANA app shows platinum now. An individual on the Churning subreddit indicated that an ANA supervisor told them that the 2024 AA status expiration as displayed on the mobile app's digital membership card is outside of the terms of the match program. When I re-submitted the desktop screenshot, the page indicated that I had until 3/31/23 to earn a higher status, so I think there may be some credence to the reddit person's claims.
Old May 18, 22, 12:41 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Raylan View Post
I believe my re-submitted match request has been granted. ANA app shows platinum now. An individual on the Churning subreddit indicated that an ANA supervisor told them that the 2024 AA status expiration as displayed on the mobile app's digital membership card is outside of the terms of the match program. When I re-submitted the desktop screenshot, the page indicated that I had until 3/31/23 to earn a higher status, so I think there may be some credence to the reddit person's claims.
are you in that churingmarketplace sub?
Old May 18, 22, 10:17 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
For those who may be wondering, my request to match from BAEC Gold was denied.
Old May 19, 22, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bakrgby View Post
are you in that churingmarketplace sub?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what that is. It is reddit.com/r/churning.
Old May 19, 22, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Frayed_Yak View Post
For those who may be wondering, my request to match from BAEC Gold was denied.
How did you find out? Did they email you a custom rejection letter or did you get ghosted heheh

I'm giving my Aeroplan status a shot. submitted today

EDIT: Ah, I just realized how pointless this might be simply because if they're not allowing United, why would they also allow fellow *A partner, AC?

Last edited by asovse1; May 24, 22 at 12:11 pm Reason: derp

Search this Thread