Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Build revenue fare online that matches mixed award itinerary?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2022, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Goal: 2 award + 1 revenue RT tix. US to Asia, via INC. Interasia flight either J/Y, but need the intl flights to be in J.

Flights are mix of ANA and partner.

Since it seems impossible to get 3 award tix in J, I wanted to find 2 award and add the 3rd as a revenue (Have done this before on other airlines but never done anything multicity or partner).

I can build the itinerary for the 2 award tickets in J (interasia flight was in Y which is fine) - but when I try to look online for a revenue ticket, theres no option for the same itinerary. Would calling ANA help in this case?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by bizum
Goal: 2 award + 1 revenue RT tix. US to Asia, via INC. Interasia flight either J/Y, but need the intl flights to be in J.

Flights are mix of ANA and partner.

Since it seems impossible to get 3 award tix in J, I wanted to find 2 award and add the 3rd as a revenue (Have done this before on other airlines but never done anything multicity or partner).

I can build the itinerary for the 2 award tickets in J (interasia flight was in Y which is fine) - but when I try to look online for a revenue ticket, theres no option for the same itinerary. Would calling ANA help in this case?
What's the exact routing and carriers in question for the legs?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

heres an example itinerary that I could find for 2 confirmed award spaces.
I also tried OZ's site, no luck. Maybe for the revenue ticket, to do it online I could technically purchase OZ and NH legs separately but I'm sure its more expensive

Last edited by bizum; Mar 31, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
You'd struggle to build that online, you'd either have to call in or might even need a TA to book it for you.

You have more than 24 hours in ICN, so you would need to reclaim luggage there and go landside for a bit.
bizum likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.