Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Purchasing J Seats for 2022 - Does ANA Price Match Their Own "Seat Sales"?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2021, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan

I'm thinking it's less likely given the current pandemic and the amount of money they must be losing right now, and I'm also aware that J rarely goes on "seat sale" like we see for other seats.

I guess I'm just a bit cheap, and if the current $3557.00 for YVR-HND goes down to even 3K I'd be glad to put the difference back into my trip budget.

Thoughts?
Old Mar 24, 2021, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I would say the only option is if you can cancel with no fee, and rebook at the new price.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
It looks like they're only accepting a date change with no fee, cancellations are technically a no on this ticket - I'd have to upgrade to "Special Plus" and pay around 6K for that. Not really worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.