Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Booking ANA The Room to TYO via Virgin from USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking ANA The Room to TYO via Virgin from USA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2021, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Cool Booking ANA The Room to TYO via Virgin from USA

Hey all. Anyone had any luck booking F or J seats (more than one) to TYO Haneda using Virgin Flying Club in the new 777-300ER over the last month or so? I'm looking to fly to Tokyo in The Room or The Suite in October '21, but am open to September as well.

I know ANA announced at the end of January they basically halved their flights, and I'm sure this has affected Virgin awards availability significantly, but I'm wondering if there's availability via VS and it's just eluding me :/

Word is The Room/The Suite is only available on JFK-TYO flights, but am wondering if there are any others? SFO or LAX for instance, even if out of NRT. Not sure what to do. If I should wait a few months to see if they release more awards seating or call it a day and find another way to get to TYO this year (I don't have enough Amex pts to transfer to ANA for 2 biz tix ... not yet anyway).

Advice welcome. Thanks!

Last edited by jmmelvin73; Mar 20, 2021 at 3:26 pm
Old Mar 21, 2021, 4:45 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hyatt Globalist
I know NH6 from NRT to LAX has been the new plane for a while. I'm booked in early April and just got an email they're swapping in 787 for this route I was really excited.
FlyingFrZ likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 5:49 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by monopod
I know NH6 from NRT to LAX has been the new plane for a while. I'm booked in early April and just got an email they're swapping in 787 for this route I was really excited.
Sadly had to cancel our bookings for this April, but glad to hear they began running the new seats to LAX.

Now waiting to book for next year. Hopefully by then this route is consistently serviced by the new plane.

​​​​​​
Old Apr 8, 2021, 10:15 am

Programs: Statusless and proud
I just booked LAX-HND in F for February of next year with Virgin miles. Every day I was looking at only had one seat in C and F.

Chris

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.