Wiki Posts
Search

Current Configuration for New York to Tokyo

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2020, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Current Configuration for New York to Tokyo

Hello,

Has anyone flown this route recently? Are they back to using the old plane or have they all switched to the new configuration?

Thanks,

Ben
Old May 20, 2020, 6:18 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond
I have been wondering this myself, I want to book a flight in the middle of June to get back to the US, I was under the impression all flights from Tokyo/New York/Tokyo on the B777 were now using the new "The Room" seats in Business, but when I go to book it still shows the old configuration.
Old May 20, 2020, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
It does seem like they are mainly using the old configuration currently. I wonder if the additional deep clean and disinfection of the cabins are a bit tough of the surfaces, and they want to spare the new birds the treatment?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.