Coronavirus + NH

Old Jan 6, 2021, 3:35 am

Just received this, looks like ANA HND flights are moving to T3:

Thank you for your patronage to ANA.

Following the restriction of immigration and strengthening of quarantine
due to the effects of the coronavirus infection, we will depart from Terminal 3
at Haneda Airport for international flights for the time being.

Please kindly note that you need to check in at Terminal 3 of Haneda Airport.

Information Regarding Flight Operations
https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/c...operation/#int

We look forward to your boarding.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by pesos
Just received this, looks like ANA HND flights are moving to T3:

Thank you for your patronage to ANA.

Following the restriction of immigration and strengthening of quarantine
due to the effects of the coronavirus infection, we will depart from Terminal 3
at Haneda Airport for international flights for the time being.

Please kindly note that you need to check in at Terminal 3 of Haneda Airport.

Information Regarding Flight Operations
https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/c...operation/#int

We look forward to your boarding.
Have moved for a long while by now. International departures in T2 where happening breifly when the international section of T2 open back in March. Since then all international flights have been departing and arriving in T3
Old Jan 6, 2021, 3:54 am

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Have moved for a long while by now. International departures in T2 where happening breifly when the international section of T2 open back in March. Since then all international flights have been departing and arriving in T3
Ah I guess I got my wires crossed - could have sworn I came into T2. Thanks!
Old Jan 10, 2021, 2:28 pm

Programs: ANA Pt
Fee waivers for refunds and rebookings extended for travel up to April 18, 2021.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 11:55 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Rebooked flights can now be rescheduled up to July 10th, 2021 (up from March 31st, 2021).
Old Jan 25, 2021, 6:53 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
ANA to cut international flights in summer by 50%

For 2021 Summer schedule ANA is planning to cut international flights by 50%. ANA has said that flight schedules will be adjusted according to demand, so if demand changes schedule can still change a month to two before the flight date.

This is interesting move by ANA, we all know airlines around the world is suffering but for Japan IOC is still planning Summer Olympics in 2021. But ANA went ahead and reduced international flights for summer of this year.

Anyone who purchased an award ticket or revenue ticket on ANA last year for the anticipation of Summer Olympics in 2021 should keep eyes on flight schedule. Back in Sept and Oct 2020 ANA was taking 2021 summer reservation based on pre-COVID-19 schedule. Now there will be some cancellations and schedule change.
Old Jan 25, 2021, 11:17 am

Programs: Aeroplan
This bodes well for the Olympics I guess.
Old Jan 31, 2021, 8:58 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Absolutely terrific experiences over the past two weeks in NH F, from NRT to SFO and then back from LAX to NRT. Full service, full menu, full beverage selection. If anything, the menus seemed to have more options than pre corona. Normal silverware and glasses, normal service. It was truly a wonderful experience, especially in the "new F" on the 777 back. Way to go NH for providing great service despite the pandemic, and not taking advantage of reducing costs in the name of false pretenses around safety.
diverg and aquanine like this.
Old Jan 31, 2021, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by ainternational
Absolutely terrific experiences over the past two weeks in NH F, from NRT to SFO and then back from LAX to NRT. Full service, full menu, full beverage selection. If anything, the menus seemed to have more options than pre corona. Normal silverware and glasses, normal service. It was truly a wonderful experience, especially in the "new F" on the 777 back. Way to go NH for providing great service despite the pandemic, and not taking advantage of reducing costs in the name of false pretenses around safety.
Glad to see this. I booked a flight from LAX-HND in F A few weeks ago for New Years, but I needed to get to Sydney, and their were no business class seats available. Yesterday I was able to book JAL F and J to Sydney, but dang Sydney is crazy expensive for NYE. Might have to settle for Auckland instead, and will be booking a back up trip to Thailand in hopes that one of the two places will be open for tourist.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by ainternational
Good to hear that they are keeping up standards.

I can say the same for Qatar Airways, they could even take the beef and sauce away from a dinner main course and combine the sides from dinner with the salmon from a breakfast main course.
Old Feb 4, 2021, 5:42 pm

Anyone have hopes for ANA miles expiring this year? ANA already cut their schedule, would have liked to see another extension (the previous extension didn't help me personally).
Old Feb 22, 2021, 11:57 am

Booked F for lax-hnd early June and just noticed it's not the Suite. Does this mean they'll have those birds back solely in New York by then?
Old Feb 22, 2021, 4:10 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC Sapphire, Asiana Gold, Marriott Ambassador Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Booked F for lax-hnd early June and just noticed it's not the Suite. Does this mean they'll have those birds back solely in New York by then?
Did they ever show the Suite? I thought that the new frames on non-NYC/LHR/FRA routes were only by chance and not necessarily planned in advance. If that’s the case, I don’t think they’d show it online.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think the route that has regularly shown the new configuration was NRT LAX. But it can change pretty rapidly, as it was never a stated assignment.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by flyboygoon
Did they ever show the Suite? I thought that the new frames on non-NYC/LHR/FRA routes were only by chance and not necessarily planned in advance. If that’s the case, I don’t think they’d show it online.
i flew the suite from hand to lax last Sunday and it had been advertised as such on Ana’s site (which is why I switched from jfk). It seemed to be showing most days around that timeframe.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.