Wiki Posts
Search

Trying to book Turkish with ANA miles

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2019, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: ANA, United, Virgin
Trying to book Turkish with ANA miles

I've got about 275,000 ANA miles and have been wanting to book business class fares on Turkish Airlines (ORD-->IST-->Hanoi) and then EVA back to the states (SGN-->TPE-->LAX). For some reason the ANA award booking website just keeps giving me an error when I try to book this saying the service is not available for the itinerary. However, it also says seats are available. Anyone have experience with booking these two airlines via ANA miles? Do I just need to call in and book this?

Last edited by dtauchen; Aug 27, 2019 at 8:08 am Reason: Extra zero in the mileage balance
Old Aug 27, 2019, 11:01 am

I’ve booked both those carriers plus Thai and Asiana on a single round trip without issue. Have you tried using the multi city search tool? That’s how I was able to get my complicated itinerary to book even though it wasn’t multi city but just a normal round trip.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 11:17 am

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
ORD(TC1) - IST(TC2) - HAN(TC3) , SGN(TC3) - TPE(TC3) - LAX(TC1)
Your itinerary is RTW. So, you have to call. You can't book your itinerary on WEB.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA, United, Virgin
Thank you. Any idea if RTW tickets are subject to a different award chart? It should be 138,000 per business class ticket r/t to get from US to Vietnam with ANA miles but wondering if the route will require more mileage.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 11:19 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
See https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/amc/refe...d/tk/zone.html for mileage chart.
ORD-IST-HAN//SGN-TPE-LAX is just above 18000 miles.
So, 115,000 miles is required for Business RTW award.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.