Baggage Interline Question NH/SQ

Old Mar 10, 2019, 6:34 am
Original Poster

Baggage Interline Question NH/SQ

G'day, I'm in the early stages of planning a trip to Japan in November. I'm already committed into flying SQ to/from NRT. But will most likely be finishing my trip in Osaka. My question is if I decide to book NH ITM-NRT will I be able to check my bag through to BNE (Final Destination) on SQ? If I go through with it the NH ITM-NRT flight will be on a seperate PNR to my SQ NRT-SIN-BNE flight.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by vhqpa9
G'day, I'm in the early stages of planning a trip to Japan in November. I'm already committed into flying SQ to/from NRT. But will most likely be finishing my trip in Osaka. My question is if I decide to book NH ITM-NRT will I be able to check my bag through to BNE (Final Destination) on SQ? If I go through with it the NH ITM-NRT flight will be on a seperate PNR to my SQ NRT-SIN-BNE flight.
Generally NH are pretty good at checking luggage through to other Star Alliance carriers, so yes I would expect so. Just make sure to go to the internation connections counter for check in at ITM
Old Mar 13, 2019, 4:16 am

Programs: DL Diamond, ANA Platinum
NH will be happy to do so, even for non-Star Alliance or non-codeshare carriers, as long as the connection time is valid and there is an interline agreement in place.

I've interlined from NH to AF and EY in the past with no real problems (it just takes a few minutes to set up).
Old Mar 13, 2019, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Thank you for your replies.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.