NH 815 (NRT-KUL): getting from KLIA Term M to gate C5

Old Nov 21, 18, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

NH 815 (NRT-KUL): getting from KLIA Term M to gate C5

I'm flying thru KLIA for the second time in my life, arriving on NH 815, NRT-KUL.
Understand NH 815 touches down at KLIA Terminal M (which I assume means the 'Main' terminal).

Can someone help me understand which gate area NH 815 tends to arrive at, and how I might get from that gate, to gate C5 at midnight?
(i'm checked into the Sama Sama KLIA Express airside hotel, for a good 10hr shut-eye, before my domestic connecting flight to Penang at 10am... will be dead tired upon arrival, and really don't want to guess my way around the terminal, trying to get to the hotel in a zombified sleepy state).
Old Nov 22, 18, 1:25 am

Programs: OZ Diamond Plus
Originally Posted by infinitium View Post
I'm flying thru KLIA for the second time in my life, arriving on NH 815, NRT-KUL.
Understand NH 815 touches down at KLIA Terminal M (which I assume means the 'Main' terminal).

Can someone help me understand which gate area NH 815 tends to arrive at, and how I might get from that gate, to gate C5 at midnight?
(i'm checked into the Sama Sama KLIA Express airside hotel, for a good 10hr shut-eye, before my domestic connecting flight to Penang at 10am... will be dead tired upon arrival, and really don't want to guess my way around the terminal, trying to get to the hotel in a zombified sleepy state).
Nope NH actually uses the satellite terminal at KUL (google gives both the main and satellite as M, go figure). Can't quite answer which gate NH uses but the satellite should be easy to navigate regardless.
infinitium and windchaser777 like this.
Old Nov 23, 18, 6:41 am

The gates at the satellite terminal are all C gates, i.e. both your arrival and departure flights will be from the satellite terminal. And Sama Sama KLIA Express is at C5. So there shouldn't be any hassle!
infinitium likes this.
Old Nov 23, 18, 2:41 pm

Programs: MP 1K, NH Diamond, EK Gold, IHG SA, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Remember to allocate about 15 minutes for your morning flight to Penang. The Penang flight departs from the main terminal building.

From Sama Sama Express at C5 and take the train to main terminal. Once you exit the train, don't follow the crowd to the arrival. Go opposite to where the crowd is going. There should be a sign that says Domestic Transfer when you exit the train. If the crowd goes left, you go right and vice versa depending on which train you took. You need to go through immigration before going to the gate for the Penang flight. Depending on which gate the plane departs, it can be a long walk
infinitium and windchaser777 like this.

Search this Thread