Exit row

Old Nov 17, 18, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Exit row

Working on burning the remainder of my Aeroplan points I booked YVR-HND NH115/116 in Y (X fare) for May 2019. Seat selection was pretty grim, all exit rows supposedly already taken as were seats closer to PE so itís the back of the bus. Iíve never flown ANA before, question(s) - does ANA open up all seats online (exit row) this far in advance? Is there any way to pay for PE upgrades?
Old Nov 17, 18, 6:17 pm

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by YYCfasha View Post
Working on burning the remainder of my Aeroplan points I booked YVR-HND NH115/116 in Y (X fare) for May 2019. Seat selection was pretty grim, all exit rows supposedly already taken as were seats closer to PE so itís the back of the bus. Iíve never flown ANA before, question(s) - does ANA open up all seats online (exit row) this far in advance? Is there any way to pay for PE upgrades?
Exit rows are normally blocked for Star Alliance Gold and above. If you to expert flyer, you can see what is blocked and what is actually taken I would suspect the main part are still just blocked.
Old Nov 19, 18, 8:03 pm
Original Poster

Thanks CPH-Flyer

Search this Thread