Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

(Kanto/Tokyo area) FlyerTalk 新年会 on the 12th of January

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2018, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)

In the "Japan" subforum we have been discussing having a FT meeting but since pretty much everyone is busy with bonenkai and christmas/new years we have decided to actually do it as a new year celebration (新年会) on the 12th of January somewhere in Tokyo.

Please reply with your availability as we will have to decide a place depending on the number of people attending.

Usually these meetings have all you can drink and cost around 5000Y per person.
kaka likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by sodaisei
In the "Japan" subforum we have been discussing having a FT meeting but since pretty much everyone is busy with bonenkai and christmas/new years we have decided to actually do it as a new year celebration (新年会) on the 12th of January somewhere in Tokyo.

Please reply with your availability as we will have to decide a place depending on the number of people attending.

Usually these meetings have all you can drink and cost around 5000Y per person.
This sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I lived in Japan...
royng likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA SFC (*G)
This is the related thread: Tokyo Shinnenkai (新年会) Do - Saturday, Jan 12, 2019

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.