Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about ANA App

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2018, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Question about ANA App

Am I correct in saying the ANA app will not remember my reservations unless I sign in as a member of their frequent flyer program? Is there a trick I'm missing?
Old Sep 23, 2018, 1:00 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
It won’t remember any reservations not booked on ANA stock (ticket 202-xxxxxx). Neither will the website.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 1:41 am

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
It won’t remember any reservations not booked on ANA stock (ticket 202-xxxxxx). Neither will the website.
ANA stock is 205-xxxxxxxxxx

Then, in my experience, SA stock (083-) ticket booked by South African Airways can be shown in ANA web site, at least it includes an ANA flight.
You enter ANA FFP number in another airline issued ticket/booking, then searching that ticket (with Reservation Number) in ANA web site.
After that, other airlines issued/booked flights appear in your booking lists in ANA site.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 6:08 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
202 ->205 sorry for the typo
Old Sep 26, 2018, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tokyoite
All of my reservations are booked and ticketed through ANA website on 205 ticket stock. I have to punch the information in every time I want to access my bookings on the app, it will not remember anything. I was hoping someone knew a magic trick to make it save them in the app.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 11:58 pm

Programs: JL OW Sapphire, NH *A Gold
Originally Posted by worldtrav
All of my reservations are booked and ticketed through ANA website on 205 ticket stock. I have to punch the information in every time I want to access my bookings on the app, it will not remember anything. I was hoping someone knew a magic trick to make it save them in the app.
I think you need to sign-in with ANA Mileage Club number.
The App behavior seems not perfectly but natural for me and it's the same as others (ex. Turkish App).

I know some US Airlines app remember and work as mobile bp without sign-in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.