Wiki Posts
Search

Washlet questions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2018, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Washlet questions

I just had a short vacation in Japan and I have to say the thing I miss the most so far is the toilet I knew there would be a FT thread on this

I noticed they have it on the 77W also (and I think 767 also?). Did not get to fly the 787 intra-Asia due to the engine problem.

How much extra water do they have to carry for these things? Would one ever know it is out of water before using the toilet? Do they limit it to how much water per use? Has anyone tried them on the plane?

Thanks.
Old Sep 21, 2018, 10:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
How much extra water do they have to carry for these things? Nobody outside ANA maintenance would know.

Would one ever know it is out of water before using the toilet? Nope. Don't expect it to be out of water though. If it did, use normal TP.

Do they limit it to how much water per use? No. It is not an Emirates shower!

Has anyone tried them on the plane? Yes.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks. Does it feel different than those land-based ones?
Old Sep 22, 2018, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by username
Thanks. Does it feel different than those land-based ones?
No.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by Tokyoite

Do they limit it to how much water per use? No. It is not an Emirates shower!

Actually they do, every time I've used it it has stopped automatically after a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.