How early will ANA accept bags at ORD?

Old Aug 24, 2018, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Question How early will ANA accept bags at ORD?

I searched, but couldn't find the answer and can't get a human on the phone at ANA international res.

We have an all-day layover in ORD and while we're connecting from YYZ, we're on a separate ticket and don't expect AC to check our bags through (probably have to re-check them anyhow).

We'd like to go into the city for the day and since there's no baggage storage service, I'm wondering how early we can check our bags?

Thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
3 hours before departure.
BradnerBoy likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 7:05 pm

@BradnerBoy: At ORD, ANA and LH have their baggage and check in in Terminal 1 in the far right side of the check in area (e.g., if you enter the terminal, it'll be on your far right).

Given the presence of LH and ANA flights staggered throughout the day, there is a chance that you could get a bag checked in outside of the 3 hour window (as in, the station isn't suddenly unmanned midday - there usually is some miix of UA agents helping LH or ANA flights). Best of luck!
BradnerBoy likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.