Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

Award changes in routing - switching to co-terminals allowed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium

I'm thinking of redeeming a round-trip ANA award ticket in the vein of JFK -> CTS, with a connection in Tokyo.

The JFK-NRT timing works out better for me, but ANA does not seem to have loaded any NRT - CTS flights in their system yet beyond October, so I'll likely be forced to schlep my way to HND to catch any CTS-bound flights. (and vice versa)

I understand that ANA allows changing in dates but not routing. The question is if JFK-> NRT -> HND - CTS is a different routing than JFK - HND - CTS. (For example, if I book the former itinerary now, will I allowed to change to the latter once the HND - CTS flights are loaded into the system, or will I be forced to cancel and redeposit the award and book a new one?)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
You can change, upon payment of change fees.

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/book-pla...rt-change.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.