Tokyo to Ishigaki service

Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Tokyo to Ishigaki service

Hi

Am I right in thinking that ANA only offers a tiny drink on the Tokyo-Ishigaki-Tokyo service in Y?
Old Jul 16, 2018, 4:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by kaizenflying
Hi

Am I right in thinking that ANA only offers a tiny drink on the Tokyo-Ishigaki-Tokyo service in Y?
Yes But I think there are some snack purchase options
Old Jul 16, 2018, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Thanks
Old Jul 17, 2018, 6:33 am

Programs: DL Platinum (ST+), JL JGC (ows), NH SFC (*AG)
Originally Posted by kaizenflying
Hi

It is free refills on drinks. And they have hot coffee and hot beef consommé soup in Y, so if you bring a snack, you can have some soup with it.
Old Jul 17, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
buy your solid snacks/lunch boxes before getting to the airport (cheaper) or at the airport. they pass through security without a hitch.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.