Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eva Business Award not showing up on ANA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2018, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Eva Business Award not showing up on ANA

Was trying to make 2 ticket reservation for business class on ANA, either from LAX, IAH, SFO to Taipei, at first, I was able to find 2 great route and goes to the payment section, and then the payment failed, both of the route space are gone after the fail payment, which I kind of pissed and call ANA but they can't do anything about it. Call Chase they also say they didn't block any thing, so this should be ANA's problem.

Right now, I try to find other route and able to find tons of space in late August to September through UA, Air Canada or EVA, however, none of them show up on ANA side.
Have anyone experience similar problem? Is ANA blocking EVA business award space?
Old Jun 27, 2018, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
When you try to find the availability that you use on UA and other airline program searches are you just doing online with NH? I find NH's award search not to be the best but when you call they can find a lot. I had a great agent a few weeks ago who even gave me a few options I did not see online on NH nor UA.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 9:38 pm

I'm having the same problems. Japan call center wasn't able to see award space the one time I tried either.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 7:28 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Premier Platinum
Same issue here. I found BR seats available on UA but ANA phone agent can't see it.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 8:56 am

UA, AC and Expertflyer all show available seats, ANA does not. Also Avianca does not. It appears that BR recently released the space that I'm looking at as I had an alert setup on EF, is ANA just slow to update or is this phantom availability of some sort? Anyone know where EF gets their data from?
Old Jun 28, 2018, 9:42 pm

Phantom space, not bookable on Aeroplan. The fact that it doesn't show up on Ana confirmed to me that it was phantom
​​​​​​
Old Jun 29, 2018, 7:13 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Premier Platinum
Are those BR seats bookable on UA?
Old Jun 29, 2018, 4:43 pm

Yep, it was phantom space. Looks like UA/AC availability matches ANA now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.