Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seafood Meal option in Economy

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2018, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Seafood Meal option in Economy

We've just booked our flight from YVR to HND/SIN/BKK, in economy, and were checking out the various options.
There's a seafood meal option (which I've seen as an option on previous bookings) that I'm curious about. Is it typically just like a seafood pasta with bits of shrimp, squid, clams, etc? Is it worth requesting? The missus or I might select it and the other just choose off what's normally being offered.

TIA.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 8:03 am

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
Originally Posted by Jay71
We've just booked our flight from YVR to HND/SIN/BKK, in economy, and were checking out the various options.
There's a seafood meal option (which I've seen as an option on previous bookings) that I'm curious about. Is it typically just like a seafood pasta with bits of shrimp, squid, clams, etc? Is it worth requesting? The missus or I might select it and the other just choose off what's normally being offered.

TIA.
You can check a regular menu at the web site.
For YVR departure flight during March to May:
https://www.ana.co.jp/int/inflight/g...y_201803_m.pdf

About SFML, you had better ask ANA for the specific date.

Last edited by Wasabi Tofu; Feb 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm Reason: correct typo
Old Feb 15, 2018, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the link!
Old Mar 19, 2018, 8:01 am

Programs: Star Alliance
Have ordered the Seafood meal a few times and generally have been happy with it. Depends on the meal time (breakfast, lunch, dinner) but have been served a very passable grilled salmon and another time an amazing cod fish! Side included a seafood salad mix of mayonnaise and shrimp and imitation crab which was good too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.