Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Business is on downhill

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2019, 7:14 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Do they sell F on the flights?
No. Even though it has been operating on the 777, they don't sell F on Tokyo to Singapore. The ANA site also still lists the routes as a 789 when booking.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 4:19 pm

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jeffro1975
did you find your ANA flights for the cabin to be warm? i've head a few comments on this subject, I'm flying NH5 LAX>Tokyo then NH801 to Singapore and wanting to just prepare on what to wear on board.
Just did YVR - HND - TSA - HND - YVR and can confirm that the two longer flights on 789s (where you would expect to be able to sleep) were warmer than I've experienced on overnight flights on other airlines. I basically didn't use the blanket as I was wearing a long-sleeve shirt. I'm a 6' tall, 180# western guy so probably run warmer than some men who may be smaller and lighter than me.

The two shorter, daytime flights to and from TSA were on a 788 and did not seem warm but nobody was trying to sleep on those flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.