Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

What's the ANA Intra-Asia C Award Seats Pattern?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2017, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Global Club; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum Elite; World of Hyatt Globalist

Looking to book two award tickets in J from TYO to North Asia for flights in months. So far only sees 1 award space available. What's NH's pattern of release the next ones? Should I take the first one, then the next award space will automatically released? That J cabin is currently in J9 P9 etc.

Last edited by rigel; Dec 29, 2017 at 10:09 am
Old Dec 31, 2017, 3:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
They tend to release last minute in my experience when I book last minute trips. Last minute is T-96 which is a issue since they have a 96+ hour booking policy. I managed to get around it several times by calling in but had the inconvenience of booking it over the phone vs a few buttons and paying a $25 per ticket servicing charge.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Global Club; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum Elite; World of Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by TennisNoob
They tend to release last minute in my experience when I book last minute trips. Last minute is T-96 which is a issue since they have a 96+ hour booking policy. I managed to get around it several times by calling in but had the inconvenience of booking it over the phone vs a few buttons and paying a $25 per ticket servicing charge.
I used SQ miles to issue the tickets. Therefore I think the T-4day thing wouldn't be much of a problem here. I will definitely keep an eye on it then. Thank you so much for the tip.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 4:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Originally Posted by rigel
I used SQ miles to issue the tickets. Therefore I think the T-4day thing wouldn't be much of a problem here. I will definitely keep an eye on it then. Thank you so much for the tip.
Np! SQ went nuts on the pricing for partners, hope you booked this before that.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 1:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TennisNoob
Np! SQ went nuts on the pricing for partners, hope you booked this before that.
It's for tickets between North Asia 1 and North Asia 2, unchanged after the devaluation.

The funny thing of the NH availability is, there is only 1 C cabin award seat available, however I need to seats. Should occupy the only award seat for now, then the next one will magically show up?
Old Jan 5, 2018, 9:52 pm

Programs: UA, AS
Originally Posted by rigel
The funny thing of the NH availability is, there is only 1 C cabin award seat available, however I need to seats. Should occupy the only award seat for now, then the next one will magically show up?
I would not stake my travel plans on magic unless I were desperate.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:35 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond
Just a datapoint.
I can see 8 business class award seats in November 2018 for HND-GMP-HND.
I can't find a flight for 9 award seats availability.

Last edited by Wasabi Tofu; Jan 5, 2018 at 10:42 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.