Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't see award ticket available through EF

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2017, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Can't see award ticket available through EF

I recently try to book a award ticket, so I use Expertflyer to help me. For a routine from LAX-PEK, I can see all award tickets released by CA during May, July, and August except June.

I'm not sure if anyone has this concern before. Could anyone do me a favor and tell me whether there will be any award ticket available as time goes by? Thank you.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 8:51 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Welcome to Flyertalk, JackDennis. Are you searching for availability through AMC? If so, are you asking about the difference in availability between AMC and what is shown in ExpertFlyer? Have you tried other Star Alliance member search engines (United, Lifemiles, etc.) to confirm availability?
Old Nov 9, 2017, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by armagebedar
Welcome to Flyertalk, JackDennis. Are you searching for availability through AMC? If so, are you asking about the difference in availability between AMC and what is shown in ExpertFlyer? Have you tried other Star Alliance member search engines (United, Lifemiles, etc.) to confirm availability?
Thank you for your reply!

i did a search among AMC, United, and expertflyer, and none of them is showing anything. Actually, the first time I checked the routine on AMC, there was one but the customer service told me it’s not really there. He suggested me to book days earlier and wait for a week to expect a update from CA, so I can switch to the date I like, but it’s never updated since then.

The most confusing thing is this flight does not even show under award search through EF even though there will be a flight. I start questioning my stupid choice for believing the customer service......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.