Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int’l Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: armagebedar
Print Wikipost

ANA Int’l Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2022, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by bpk6h
I'll be on SQ12 (SIN-NRT-LAX) in about a week. While I've taken this flight before, it's the first time I'll need to get over to the ANA 50 satellite lounge during the layover. SQ seems to use gate 37 most often which would favour using the underground passage. Is there easy to follow signage? Also, I seem to recall being required to go through security during the NRT stop years ago...is this still required? Thanks!
Coming from Singapore there is transit security. Depending on which one they use, the walk from there to the 50 satellite might be not too bad. Coming from the 40 satellite you take the escalator/elevator down where the ANA lounges are also located. It is reasonably well signposted. I can't remember the exact location at the other end right now. It has been a while....
bpk6h likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 6:15 pm

anyone know what time the ANA business lounge closes at NRT T1? on the website it says when the last flight ANA departs. Not sure what time that usually is. I have a 6 hour layover in NRT with my flight leaving at 21:10 on may 27th
Old May 13, 2022, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by snowboardpunk
anyone know what time the ANA business lounge closes at NRT T1? on the website it says when the last flight ANA departs. Not sure what time that usually is. I have a 6 hour layover in NRT with my flight leaving at 21:10 on may 27th
If yesterday is any indication, two Fridays in May. 18:55 to Ho Chi Minh City is the last flight of the day. So I guess the lounge will close around 18:30.
lsquare likes this.
Old May 22, 2022, 1:16 am

Programs: United Premier Gold
I'm here in the regular lounge and it is PACKED. Wanted a window seat, no luck. Lots of seat savers not actually using seats, even more people on their phones.

Food is very meh.
Old May 22, 2022, 3:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by cczzll
I'm here in the regular lounge and it is PACKED. Wanted a window seat, no luck. Lots of seat savers not actually using seats, even more people on their phones.

Food is very meh.
What's the food like?
Old Jun 9, 2022, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Coming in for a transit from AC, connecting to SIN on NH at NRT during connection ‘rush hour’ in the afternoon - we land ~3, then depart about 6. This is next Tuesday - though I don’t know if specific days of the week make much of a difference on lounge crowds.

I don’t have *G anymore, but understand the ANA lounge at NRT is open to Priority Pass members, and I do have that membership. I don’t see a time restriction, though I do realize this is probably the busiest point during the day. Anyone know if they have restrictions on Priority Pass entrants at that time. I think there are other lounges we can use (IASS?), but from my understanding, crowds aside, the ANA lounge is the better option.

appreciate any insights.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by emcampbe
Coming in for a transit from AC, connecting to SIN on NH at NRT during connection ‘rush hour’ in the afternoon - we land ~3, then depart about 6. This is next Tuesday - though I don’t know if specific days of the week make much of a difference on lounge crowds.

I don’t have *G anymore, but understand the ANA lounge at NRT is open to Priority Pass members, and I do have that membership. I don’t see a time restriction, though I do realize this is probably the busiest point during the day. Anyone know if they have restrictions on Priority Pass entrants at that time. I think there are other lounges we can use (IASS?), but from my understanding, crowds aside, the ANA lounge is the better option.

appreciate any insights.
They do reject priority pass access if the lounge is too crowded, which it is not unlikely to be at that time. But whether or not that will happen will depend on the day, but I do know people who have been unable to access that ANA lounge on PP due to the lounge being busy.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:20 am

Programs: UA 1K
I'm flying to HND in J on ANA and then onwards to SFO in J on UA. Will I have access to the ANA lounge? I have a pretty long (9 hours) layover and hoping that I can exist in the lounge for some time. Do the ANA lounges get really crowded at times? Are there any sleeping rooms available? I know I will not get access to their suite lounge so there is no point checking about that.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ksingh0311
I'm flying to HND in J on ANA and then onwards to SFO in J on UA. Will I have access to the ANA lounge? I have a pretty long (9 hours) layover and hoping that I can exist in the lounge for some time. Do the ANA lounges get really crowded at times? Are there any sleeping rooms available? I know I will not get access to their suite lounge so there is no point checking about that.
Yes you will have lounge access. As long as your arrival is not the day before your departure. ANA seems quite adamant on the day of departure clause.

Yes, the lounge does get very crowded. I have not followed the exact details of opening hours for ANA, but if there is a period where the ANA lounge is closed, you will get access to the Suite Lounge for that period.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 12:51 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Yes you will have lounge access. As long as your arrival is not the day before your departure. ANA seems quite adamant on the day of departure clause.

Yes, the lounge does get very crowded. I have not followed the exact details of opening hours for ANA, but if there is a period where the ANA lounge is closed, you will get access to the Suite Lounge for that period.
Ok, thanks. My arrival and departures are on the same day. Looking at the HND website, it does say that ANA lounge is closed on certain days but could not find information on the specific days they are closed.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ksingh0311
Ok, thanks. My arrival and departures are on the same day. Looking at the HND website, it does say that ANA lounge is closed on certain days but could not find information on the specific days they are closed.
​​​​​​The ANA website will have the exact days and hours of operation.
Old Jun 25, 2022, 2:15 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
It looks like we will be having an 8 hour connection at NRT in early August. Flying Business class as *G. We arrive from BKK at about 8.40AM and Leave about 4.30PM. I think we should have a pretty relaxing time during the first 5 hours or so as the lounge typically would not be that busy during that time, sound correct? Also, we normally fly OW but when we did fly through NRT on NH/UA, seem to remember an area in the back of the lounge that had a curtained off area with some recliners. Am I remembering correctly and do they still exist if so?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
They do reject priority pass access if the lounge is too crowded, which it is not unlikely to be at that time. But whether or not that will happen will depend on the day, but I do know people who have been unable to access that ANA lounge on PP due to the lounge being busy.
forgot to come back with an update.

we walked over from whatever gate AC used to the 50s satellite - this was a Wed. Mid-June. As I worried about, when we initially arrived, I think we tried to go up at around 3:30 or 4, there was a sign saying they were not accepting priority pass customers due to being crowded. Hung out by the chairs below the escalators for a while, and at some point, noticed a lot of folks leaving. so tried again ~ 5, after we saw many leaving and the sign was gone - so we went up and we were allowed in. i suspect with the bank of flights to North America, starting to leave around 4:30 into the 5 o’clock hour, lots of people left to the gates, leaving room for people like us, on the bank to Asia leaving in the early evening.

we’ll see how it goes on the way back, our AC flight leaves before 5, so i suspect we won’t get in this time.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
I'm guessing Japan still does not allow overnight stay if I arrive the day before departure?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lsquare
I'm guessing Japan still does not allow overnight stay if I arrive the day before departure?
Haneda allows you to stay airside for up to 24 hours, Narita requires a same day connecting flight.
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.