Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: armagebedar
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Old Jan 23, 2020, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by roberto99
Those videos definately show what was once the NRT UA Red Carpet Lounge back around 2001. It was a great lounge and the showers were 2 floors below it.

UA sure has slid from those days....
hmm. the only documentation (and pic) i can find is the paid lounge circa 2006-2010

https://web.archive.org/web/20100109...svc_55_t1.html

you can kinda see how much space is available in these old maps
2nd floor (top right) https://web.archive.org/web/20090419...map/apt12f.pdf
3rd floor (gate 31 for existing UC club) https://web.archive.org/web/20090521...map/apt13f.pdf
4th floor (gate 54, existing ANA lounge) https://web.archive.org/web/20090521...map/apt14f.pdf
Old Feb 26, 2020, 9:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Was in the HND lounges last week, and it was really pleasant because they were pretty empty.

I'm in the two NRT lounges today, and both are complete ghost towns. Maybe 20 people in each one. But worse, there's now now open food or drink at the lounges. As in nothing, including no beer, wine, sake, soda, coffee, tea. The only food available is individually wrapped items (yes, that means the sandwiches, pre-wrapped mass produced onigiri, and a couple of other things) and drinks are cans and water bottles. That's it, and thus the saving grace is the noodle bar.

It's incredible how deserted NRT is. I haven't seen anything like it in 25 years - though admittedly I didn't have any flights through here at SARS time.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 11:32 am

Just was at the HND lounge - no food or drink either (but showers work - go figure)
Old Mar 4, 2020, 1:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by cricketer
Was in the HND lounges last week, and it was really pleasant because they were pretty empty.

I'm in the two NRT lounges today, and both are complete ghost towns. Maybe 20 people in each one. But worse, there's now now open food or drink at the lounges. As in nothing, including no beer, wine, sake, soda, coffee, tea. The only food available is individually wrapped items (yes, that means the sandwiches, pre-wrapped mass produced onigiri, and a couple of other things) and drinks are cans and water bottles. That's it, and thus the saving grace is the noodle bar.

It's incredible how deserted NRT is. I haven't seen anything like it in 25 years - though admittedly I didn't have any flights through here at SARS time.
Well at least that will keep the foreigner's dirty hands out of the food for awhile, but it would be nice if they could move the sushi rolls and onigiri, and maybe the hot dishes to the noodle bar where the staff could serve people if they want to keep things sterile in the self serve area, although I am unsure why they turned off the beverage machines.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by tr3k
Just was at the HND lounge - no food or drink either (but showers work - go figure)
No noodle bar or even sushi available?
Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm currently looking at a flight that will give me about a 6 hour layover in Haneda. As a *G flying with NH in economy, I'm assuming I can access any NH lounges including the business class lounge near gate 110?
Old Mar 14, 2020, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lsquare
I'm currently looking at a flight that will give me about a 6 hour layover in Haneda. As a *G flying with NH in economy, I'm assuming I can access any NH lounges including the business class lounge near gate 110?
You can, the ANA Lounges. Not the Suite Lounges.
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
You can, the ANA Lounges. Not the Suite Lounges.
You're the best!

Have you been there recently? Are they still serving hot food or have a decent food spread? 6 hours is a long time for any layover.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lsquare
You're the best!

Have you been there recently? Are they still serving hot food or have a decent food spread? 6 hours is a long time for any layover.
At the moment they only have wrapped items, the noodle bar, and very limited drink options. Service limitations due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 7:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
At the moment they only have wrapped items, the noodle bar, and very limited drink options. Service limitations due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Given the drop in visitors, they really could have moved the two hot entrees and soup to behind the noodle bar or a staffed serving table as they did with the nigiri, along with the sometimes-tasty sushi rolls vs just eliminating everything. I don't understand why they turned off the soda and cold tea machines - the juice could be held at the staff-served table, and they could use paper cups in place of glassware at the dispensing machine and eliminate the ice cubes if they want to really get crazy.
lsquare likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 9:24 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC Sapphire, Asiana Gold, Marriott Ambassador Elite, Hyatt Globalist
I think the concern with the dispensing machine is that people fill up used glasses and contact with the machine could be a vector for transmission
lsquare likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2020, 7:47 am

Was at NRT ana suite lounge earlier this week under *G (this was the only ana lounge that was open)

Seems to be normal now? Noodle bar, individually wrapped servings (sandwiches, fruit), haagen das ice cream, coffee machine, dispensing machine (soda and water), juice jugs in fridge (there were single use disposable cups next to water machine as well as cold glasses in fridge)

You have to use the disinfecting spray on your hands before entering the food area

Outside of louge, NRT T1 airside, these were open

1) only one restaurant (near mcdonald's), all else closed including mcdonald's (mcd says closed since April)
2) large pharmacy next to McDonald's open. There is a smaller pharmacy next the ANA lounge, was open in oct but not today, sign saying closed due to covid
3) 7/11 open
4) large souvenir shop (sells omiyage, electronics, toys/trinkets) next to UA customer desk open. 2 other souvenir shops near ANA lounge open
5) one duty free open, near the immigration exit
​​​​​​
bocastephen likes this.

Last edited by paperwastage; Nov 12, 2020 at 7:57 am
Old Dec 8, 2020, 9:15 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Silver, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
In a few weeks I have a loooong (about 13.5 hrs) transit in HND. I'm flying Business Class and have access to Terminal 3 Near Gate 110 ANA SUITE LOUNGE. Last time I was there I failed to notice - are there any sleeping rooms / pods? Any other suggestions to help make my stay more comfortable? The first 5 hours or so will be my body clock sleep time. Thanks.
Old Dec 8, 2020, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sydunipete
In a few weeks I have a loooong (about 13.5 hrs) transit in HND. I'm flying Business Class and have access to Terminal 3 Near Gate 110 ANA SUITE LOUNGE. Last time I was there I failed to notice - are there any sleeping rooms / pods? Any other suggestions to help make my stay more comfortable? The first 5 hours or so will be my body clock sleep time. Thanks.
I don't recall seeing any sleeping rooms. There are the kind of enclosed pods to the left of the entrance, but the chairs are not exactly comfortable for sleeping. The rest of the seating is also not very conductive for a nap. Guess it depends on easily you sleep in a chair.....
Old Dec 13, 2020, 10:58 am

Programs: United Premier Platinum
Is the int'l arrivals lounge at NRT open with shower suites operational?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.