Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

ANA Int値 Business/*G Lounges at HND/NRT/KIX (consolidated)

Hide Wikipost
Old Jun 11, 19, 8:36 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: armagebedar
Wiki Link
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 14, 19, 8:05 am

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Unimatrix One View Post
Which of the two HND international J lounges is less crowded in the mornings between 8:30 and 10:00? Or are they both equally packed at that time?
My experience is that the one by gate 114 is the less crowded of the two.
Old Apr 15, 19, 4:37 am

Programs: JAL Global Club & oneworld Sapphire, ANA SFC & Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
My experience is that the one by gate 114 is the less crowded of the two.
Thanks!
Old Jun 11, 19, 10:23 am

Programs: UA 1K; IHG Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; Hertz President's Circle
ANA Lounge at Haneda

My understanding is that there are two business class (ANA Lounge) lounges at HND.

This is what ANA's website says:
(Lounge 1) Near Gate 110: 5:00 AM - Until departure of the final ANA-operated flight of the day
(Lounge 2) Near Gate 114: 6:30 AM - 1:30 PM / 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM *1
  • *1 As of June 1, 2018, the opening hours for the ANA LOUNGE (near Gate 114) have been extended to enable late night access (8:00 PM - 1:00 AM).
I know SQ has a 2:25 a.m. departure as of last year.

Is 1:00 a.m. the latest that the ANA lounges stay open at Haneda? Do they kick everyone out right at 1?

Not the worst thing in the world if there are 100 passengers wondering around the empty terminal late at night, but it'd be nice to enjoy a few more drinks before getting on the plane

Last edited by NYC2SGN; Jun 11, 19 at 10:25 am Reason: updated info
Old Jun 11, 19, 4:21 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by NYC2SGN View Post
My understanding is that there are two business class (ANA Lounge) lounges at HND.

(Lounge 1) Near Gate 110: 5:00 AM - Until departure of the final ANA-operated flight of the day
  • *1 As of June 1, 2018, the opening hours for the ANA LOUNGE (near Gate 114) have been extended to enable late night access (8:00 PM - 1:00 AM).

Is 1:00 a.m. the latest that the ANA lounges stay open at Haneda? Do they kick everyone out right at 1?

Not the worst thing in the world if there are 100 passengers wondering around the empty terminal late at night, but it'd be nice to enjoy a few more drinks before getting on the plane
Though I have not checked the late SQ flight yet, I would expect the gate 110 lounge to stay open until the departure.
Old Jun 12, 19, 12:05 am

Programs: ANA (Platinum, SFC) *G, JAL (JALCARD), IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by NYC2SGN View Post

I was at Lounge 2 recently because I took the 1AM Vienna flight and it look like they were really going to close it after that flight, so I think SQ 2:25am flight passengers don't have any lounge open for them
Old Jun 12, 19, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by sodaisei View Post
I was at Lounge 2 recently because I took the 1AM Vienna flight and it look like they were really going to close it after that flight, so I think SQ 2:25am flight passengers don't have any lounge open for them
I was at the lounge recently for the Vienna flight. It did occur to me that there were more people in the lounge than came for the flight. There are no later ANA flights to South East Asia than the Vienna flight?
Old Jun 12, 19, 3:36 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz, and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
I was at the lounge recently for the Vienna flight. It did occur to me that there were more people in the lounge than came for the flight. There are no later ANA flights to South East Asia than the Vienna flight?
According to Haneda Airport痴 website the only late night/early morning international *A departure after the Vienna flight appears to be SQ at 2:25am until OZ at 6:10am.
Old Jun 12, 19, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner View Post
According to Haneda Airport痴 website the only late night/early morning international *A departure after the Vienna flight appears to be SQ at 2:25am until OZ at 6:10am.
Guess they must have been SQ peeps then....
Old Jun 16, 19, 7:33 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-MM
Originally Posted by sodaisei View Post
I took the SQ 2:25am flight in April, and the lounge remained open past 1am. I had mentioned to the front desk when entering that we were on the 2:25am, and was told we were fine. I don't recall the specific time we left the lounge, but boarding had already commenced. Yet, when we left the lounge, there were still some folks in there, not looking like they were in a hurry to leave.
NYC2SGN likes this.