Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F Menu and Meals

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2019, 2:23 pm

According to the recently posted Mar - May menus, the Hibiki 21 is available in First on London, New York, and Frankfurt routes. 17 on all others.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mojodog88
According to the recently posted Mar - May menus, the Hibiki 21 is available in First on London, New York, and Frankfurt routes. 17 on all others.
Yep it's out!
Will fly in July. Hope they will have some left.

Last edited by Lentibear; Feb 3, 2019 at 12:20 am
Old Feb 2, 2019, 11:13 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz PC, HH Dia
I'm flying ORD-HND and NRT-IAH in F in March. Bummer.

Maybe they'll have it anyway.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by WillSkiGT
I'm flying ORD-HND and NRT-IAH in F in March. Bummer.

Maybe they'll have it anyway.
I would expect the published menus to be a very precise reflection of what they will be stocked with on your flights. This is a Japanese carrier after all. ..
Old Feb 3, 2019, 12:13 am

Yay ! I shall cancel my Rental car, arriving in FRA on 5/16!!
Old Feb 4, 2019, 11:07 am

They also have John Walker & Sons King George V on the new menu. Looks like it retails for over $500 a bottle. Not a big whisky drinker, but will have to give that a try when I fly from ORD to HND in April.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by IndyHoosier
They also have John Walker & Sons King George V on the new menu. Looks like it retails for over $500 a bottle. Not a big whisky drinker, but will have to give that a try when I fly from ORD to HND in April.
Nice. I'm flying IAH-NRT in F this week. Would be nice if they already have that. Hate I'm missing the Hibiki 21.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO; DL GLD
I can still only find the menu up to mid-February. Anyone have a link?

A Johnnie Walker is no substitute for Hibiki 21. Hopefully they give a few mini bottles of the 17 as a first class disembarkation gift.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by Kent

A Johnnie Walker is no substitute for Hibiki 21. Hopefully they give a few mini bottles of the 17 as a first class disembarkation gift.
Here is the drink menu:

https://www.ana.co.jp/int/inflight/g...f_201903_d.pdf
Old Feb 5, 2019, 12:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Kent

Since they have never done that, why would they suddenly have mini bottles as a disembarkation gift? Handed over by a purple unicorn while we are at it?
Old Feb 5, 2019, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Since they have never done that, why would they suddenly have mini bottles as a disembarkation gift? Handed over by a purple unicorn while we are at it?
Never say never. Google the 10x IAH to NRT review.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SapporoJo
Never say never. Google the 10x IAH to NRT review.
I'd still call purple unicorn on the likelihood of it happening. Since they normally don't cater J or F with miniatures, they are unlikely to have any.

The joy of these reviews is that they always seem to make very special things happen, and the everyone expects that to be the norm.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 4:26 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I'd still call purple unicorn on the likelihood of it happening. Since they normally don't cater J or F with miniatures, they are unlikely to have any.

The joy of these reviews is that they always seem to make very special things happen, and the everyone expects that to be the norm.
Hibiki 17 comes in miniatures on NH. At least it did this weekend NRT-IAD. Unfortunately the three of us in First drank it all by halfway through the flight, so my only "to-go" souvenir was one of the beautiful empty bottles.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chrisny2
Hibiki 17 comes in miniatures on NH. At least it did this weekend NRT-IAD. Unfortunately the three of us in First drank it all by halfway through the flight, so my only "to-go" souvenir was one of the beautiful empty bottles.
Interesting, I wonder if the supply situation or cost cutting is the cause of miniatures showing up. I have never before seen miniatures in F or J long haul on ANA.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:27 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
I'm flying NRT-IAH in F at the end of this month. With it being the end of the menu period do they ever run out of the current menu supply and have to start the next? Would be nice for the 21 to be on the flight vs the 17... I also thought the march menu looked better. Remind me not to fly winter menu again

Everyone on here drink up for the next 3 weeks for me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.