Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help with award ticket.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2016, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Help with award ticket.

Hi guys. I have a ton of miles expiring soon that I need to use. I was thinking of using them for a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam.

So with award travel I get one stopover, right? I was thinking of flying from Houston to Bangkok. It seems most flights go to Tokyo first, so I was thinking I should use that as my stop over? The other flights I can just book with other miles or buy them. Would I be better using Tokyo as my destination and Bangkok as a stop over? Would that save me miles?

Another thought, Could I some how make an around the world trip including all those countries above and adding another city that would qualify as making an around the world flight?

any input or ideas would be much appreciated

Thank you.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Anyone?? Miles expire sooooon!!! Please help me 👍
Old Jun 28, 2016, 6:44 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Have you read the rules on redemptions via AMC?

http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/wws_co...ference/tukau/

That should give you a better idea of the possible ways to use your miles. Keep in mind that you must book a round-trip itinerary.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
I'm based out of Houston and there's so many options.

Are you flying Y, J, F?

NH seats are hard to find now like super super hard. It's like winning the lottery. It used to be the easiest place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.