Haneda Arrival Lounge still exists?

Old Mar 2, 2015, 9:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E50K, CX Gold, SPG Gold
Haneda Arrival Lounge still exists?

I am not able to find any information about the ANA Arrival Lounge at Haneda online. Does it still exist? I am simply looking for the opening hours of the lounge. Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:00 am
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
There is only a single Arrival Lounge at NRT; the one at HND was closed prior to the opening of the international terminal expansion.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 12:08 am

Programs: A3*G, DL Platinum
There's no lounge, but you can shower at the airport facility for free with your eligible BP.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 1:18 am

Arrivial lounge for HND?

I see ANA has an arrival lounge for biz/first passengers on flights landing in NRT, does HND have any lounge you can visit upon arrival?

Thanks!
Old Jul 4, 2019, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by dantandaman
I see ANA has an arrival lounge for biz/first passengers on flights landing in NRT, does HND have any lounge you can visit upon arrival?

Thanks!
Not directly.

There are the TIAT shower rooms that you can access with a J or F boarding pass. Or pay 1030 yen to access, this price includes a cup of coffee.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.