Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Old Jul 3, 2018, 9:27 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by kkjay77
I understand that if I connect from NH F to NH J, I can get into the Suites Lounge. If I connect from NH F to NH Y, will I get any lounge access without *A status?
definitely.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 9:15 pm

Programs: AC*SE
I have a long connection coming up in HND arriving early morning, connecting to an F flight on the same day in the afternoon, I've never been to the suite lounges, only the regular business class ones.

Coming from a redeye so I'm wondering if there any quiet spaces/nap rooms in the HND suite lounges to get some rest?
Any preference vs gate 110 vs 114 lounge?
Old Aug 7, 2018, 3:16 am

Originally Posted by Peteryyz
I have a long connection coming up in HND arriving early morning, connecting to an F flight on the same day in the afternoon, I've never been to the suite lounges, only the regular business class ones.

Coming from a redeye so I'm wondering if there any quiet spaces/nap rooms in the HND suite lounges to get some rest?
Any preference vs gate 110 vs 114 lounge?
None, unfortunately. best is to take the day site seeing Tokyo, and then sleep on your F flight.
If you must nap, then you can nap in the " Private pods" semi-enclosed cubicles (photos here, but no snoring!)
Old Aug 12, 2018, 12:58 pm

Programs: Virtuoso Luxury Travel Agent; Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Hilton Diamond
Ana suite lounge hnd

Hi,
if I arrive in Lufthansa first class from Frankfurt, and connect to NH C HND-SYD do I get access to the Suite Lounge (F) or am I contained to the C lounge?
Old Aug 12, 2018, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by brokenwindow
Hi,
if I arrive in Lufthansa first class from Frankfurt, and connect to NH C HND-SYD do I get access to the Suite Lounge (F) or am I contained to the C lounge?
C lounge.

Arriving on NH F gets you Suite lounge access, but LH arrival will follow the Star Alliance rules. Meaning departing flight class counts for lounge access
Old Aug 12, 2018, 6:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
threads on this topic already exist. It would be awesome if we could keep all the posts together so anyone doing a search can have a single source/resource thread. Thanks in advance

examples

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-...nd-nrt-10.html

ANA Suite Lounge in Haneda

Lounge at HND when flying LH F?
Old Aug 12, 2018, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
C lounge.

Arriving on NH F gets you Suite lounge access, but LH arrival will follow the Star Alliance rules. Meaning departing flight class counts for lounge access
To clarify, if you arrive into NRT / HND on NH F, and are connecting to a separate ticketed international flight (either ANA or non-ANA) Y class, can you still use NH F lounge on arrival?
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by FlightBOS
To clarify, if you arrive into NRT / HND on NH F, and are connecting to a separate ticketed international flight (either ANA or non-ANA) Y class, can you still use NH F lounge on arrival?
yes again. See the threads suggested above
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Tokyoite

We really really need a sticky on this.....
Old Aug 13, 2018, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by Tokyoite

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
We really really need a sticky on this.....
Sorry! I swear I read it. I foolishly just clicked the links and read to the bottom though; turns out the links brought me to the top of page 10 of 10...so I skipped the first 9 pages. Sorry--didn't mean to be "that guy"!
Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:35 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Stickied!

Regards,
armagebedar
ANA forum moderator
Old Aug 13, 2018, 4:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by armagebedar
Stickied!

Regards,
armagebedar
ANA forum moderator
Awesome, thanks !!!
Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:30 pm
Suspended

Adding in my photos from this thread

ANA Suite Lounges at Narita

ANA F SUITE NRT - May 2017

PART 1

ANA F SUITE NRT - May 2017

PART 2

Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Added the first parts of a wiki post.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 8:27 pm

I'm seeing conflicting answers between the wiki and some threads here, so asking to double-check. (The wiki seems to say this isn't possible but an answer to FlightBOS by Tokyoite seems to say yes.)

I'm flying into HND on NH F (ORD-HND landing 20:30), connecting through HND, and leaving on JAL J (HND-SIN departing 00:05, so 3.5 hours after arrival). Would I have access to the ANA Suite Lounge in Haneda?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.