Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2023, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Boraxo
So just a suggestion but maybe someone knowledgeable can update the wiki with hours for lounges that are currently open.

Was very unhappy to walk from HND T3 security following the signs all the way to lounge near 114 only to find it closed at peak afternoon hours. Had to hike all the way back to security to the lounge near 110 (see recent photos above), which killed about 30 minutes (RT). Would like to save other infrequent visitors from same fate.
Actually, when I checked there is only one Suite Lounge left in Haneda and Narita, so I updated the wiki to reduce the count. The one that is open by 114 is the standard ANA lounge.
Old Apr 29, 2023, 1:00 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
I have upcoming JFK-HND in NH109 F (AC award) arriving at T3 around 5PM on May 22, then NEXT DAY at 10 AM, I have NH969, which is a separate ticket, in Y from HND to Shanghai, also at T3.

If I知 lucky my luggage will be checked through and I will get boarding pass for NH969 at JFK

Thinking of the overnight options, would I be able to use the First Class lounge at T3 upon arrival on May 22 until whenever they close, hopefully having a shower and some hot food, then I plan on heading to the hot spring facility to spend the next few hours until 6AM.

Will they grant me F suite lounge access on May 22 and May 23 in the morning before departure of Y flight (separate ticket)?

Last edited by theOtherHolmes; Apr 29, 2023 at 3:05 pm
Old Apr 29, 2023, 6:07 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by theOtherHolmes
I have upcoming JFK-HND in NH109 F (AC award) arriving at T3 around 5PM on May 22, then NEXT DAY at 10 AM, I have NH969, which is a separate ticket, in Y from HND to Shanghai, also at T3.

If I知 lucky my luggage will be checked through and I will get boarding pass for NH969 at JFK

Thinking of the overnight options, would I be able to use the First Class lounge at T3 upon arrival on May 22 until whenever they close, hopefully having a shower and some hot food, then I plan on heading to the hot spring facility to spend the next few hours until 6AM.

Will they grant me F suite lounge access on May 22 and May 23 in the morning before departure of Y flight (separate ticket)?
From what I understand, you won稚 get any lounge access. Connecting flight access is only for flights departing by 5AM next day.
Old May 15, 2023, 7:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
If I connect from an arriving ANA F flight to a domestic flight, I'm out of luck with the Suite lounge, but I CAN use the arrival lounge, correct? This is at Haneda.
Old May 15, 2023, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Smiley90
If I connect from an arriving ANA F flight to a domestic flight, I'm out of luck with the Suite lounge, but I CAN use the arrival lounge, correct? This is at Haneda.
​​​​​​
The arrivals lounge is not open at the moment, it is T2 international, but that is all closed at the moment. There are rumours it may open in July if the Haneda staffing issues can be managed. Lack of staffing that is.

You should be able to access the domestic lounges curtesy of your F arrival though.
Old May 16, 2023, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
​​​​​​
The arrivals lounge is not open at the moment, it is T2 international, but that is all closed at the moment. There are rumours it may open in July if the Haneda staffing issues can be managed. Lack of staffing that is.

You should be able to access the domestic lounges curtesy of your F arrival though.
Do those have showers? Looking to freshen up after the long-haul since we'll arrive early morning.
Old May 16, 2023, 8:40 am

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Do those have showers? Looking to freshen up after the long-haul since we'll arrive early morning.
I don稚 recall them having showers
Old May 16, 2023, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Suite Lounge does, though I am not 100% certain whether the connection from first class grants Suite Lounge access.
Old May 28, 2023, 1:19 am

If I am arriving at HND in the morning from an international flight and departing on an NH flight just past midnight, can I go through security and use the ANA lounge, then exit the airport after (before returning again to catch my flight), or am I not allowed to exit the airport once I am past security?

Last edited by yuayua; May 28, 2023 at 1:39 am
Old May 28, 2023, 2:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yuayua
If I am arriving at HND in the morning from an international flight and departing on an NH flight just past midnight, can I go through security and use the ANA lounge, then exit the airport after (before returning again to catch my flight), or am I not allowed to exit the airport once I am past security?
There is not a direct route back to arrivals, you would need staff assistance to get back.
Old Jun 27, 2023, 12:55 am

Hi all, I am flying from NRT to ZRH on the 2nd of July in J. The flight departs at 10:45 in the morning. It is my understanding that the two ANA lounges at NRT are the 'Suite Lounge' and the 'Lounge'. Does anyone know which of these I will be able to access, in terms of both general access and also opening times of the lounges? Thanks so much.
Old Jun 27, 2023, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oscmit125
Hi all, I am flying from NRT to ZRH on the 2nd of July in J. The flight departs at 10:45 in the morning. It is my understanding that the two ANA lounges at NRT are the 'Suite Lounge' and the 'Lounge'. Does anyone know which of these I will be able to access, in terms of both general access and also opening times of the lounges? Thanks so much.
The Suite Lounge is for first class, ANA Diamond and HON Circle members on Lufthansa Group flights. The ANA lounge is for J and Star Alliance Gold.
Old Jun 27, 2023, 3:39 am

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The Suite Lounge is for first class, ANA Diamond and HON Circle members on Lufthansa Group flights. The ANA lounge is for J and Star Alliance Gold.
Small addendum: The Suite lounge is also for PPS Solitaire members on SQ flights.
Old Jul 2, 2023, 1:34 pm

My itinerary is as follows

ORD > HND in NH F arriving at 9 PM
HND > HKG in NH J departing next day at 9 AM

What time do the lounges close?
Can I stay in the airport until the next morning? The website says it closes once the last flight has departed but how do I check for that?
Do I get access to the first class lounge on arrival or the business one only? Since my departure flight is technically the next day, am I only eligible for the business class lounge?

Last edited by flyerjc23; Jul 2, 2023 at 1:53 pm
Old Jul 2, 2023, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyerjc23
My itinerary is as follows

ORD > HND in NH F arriving at 9 PM
HND > HKG in NH J departing next day at 9 AM

What time do the lounges close?
Can I stay in the airport until the next morning? The website says it closes once the last flight has departed but how do I check for that?
Do I get access to the first class lounge on arrival or the business one only? Since my departure flight is technically the next day, am I only eligible for the business class lounge?
I am not fully up to speed on the schedule of Star Alliance in Haneda, the last flight used to be SQ slightly after 2am, but I don't know if that still operates at that hour. ANA has a departure to SGN around 1am which the lounge will stay open for.

There has been a fair amount of reports of ANA being a stickler for the same day access rule, meaning you'd only get access the next morning for the J flight. There used to be an not publicly written rule that allowed F access on an F arrival continuing to J, same airport same day. Again the same day rule may come into play here. If it was me, I would definitely try to access the Suite Lounge on arrival and then see how it pans out. If you try please report the data point of what happens back.

You can stay in the terminal overnight, and there is a transit hotel. If you have visa free access to Japan, I'd suggest to skip the lounge, enter Japan, get a room at the Villa Fontaine hotel, use the hotspring and get some dinner and a night's sleep. Quite a few people do also overnight at a bench airside in the terminal, while not super comfy it can be done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.