Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int’l Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2022, 9:45 am

Programs: AC50K, *A Gold, Marriott Titanium (LGE), Hilton Diamond
Hi - I'll be arriving in NRT on NH808 in Y, and then continuing to LAX on NH6 in F. It's a 9 hour layover.

Are there any sort of sleeper rooms/day beds available, even if for a charge in NRT, airside (or in the Suite Lounge)?

TIA
Old Jun 19, 2022, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by loganre17
Hi - I'll be arriving in NRT on NH808 in Y, and then continuing to LAX on NH6 in F. It's a 9 hour layover.

Are there any sort of sleeper rooms/day beds available, even if for a charge in NRT, airside (or in the Suite Lounge)?

TIA
There are supposedly quiet rooms in the terminal, but what that actually includes, I don't know.
Old Aug 24, 2022, 4:57 am

Programs: TG*G
Understand that the arrival lounge at HND is still closed and so is the TIAT shower room. Is there any other way to get a shower in HND upon arrival?
Old Aug 30, 2022, 9:31 pm

If you're flying in on business, the normal ANA lounge is accessible to you. If you have a priority pass, you can access it too.

Be warned that it does get busy.
Old Sep 3, 2022, 8:26 am

Programs: M&M FTL, HHonors Diamond, Langham Elite, SPG Corporate Preferred
Arriving in NRT in F on NH and transferring to a flight to ICN in J on ET (I know, a strange combination…), all on the ticket. Do I get access to the Suites Lounge ?
Old Sep 3, 2022, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by huegli
Arriving in NRT in F on NH and transferring to a flight to ICN in J on ET (I know, a strange combination…), all on the ticket. Do I get access to the Suites Lounge ?
Nope, ANA Lounge based on class of departing flight.
Old Sep 4, 2022, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by huegli
No. Only if you are doing ANA.

I’ve done lax to haneda on F NH and then Y NH to Gimpo and they gave me suites access, even with separate reservation. The lady made it very clear at the check in counter in lax. The first class boarding pass will even say first lounge
Old Sep 22, 2022, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by EK017
No. Only if you are doing ANA.

I’ve done lax to haneda on F NH and then Y NH to Gimpo and they gave me suites access, even with separate reservation. The lady made it very clear at the check in counter in lax. The first class boarding pass will even say first lounge
Was this recent? Thinking of doing LHR-HND in F and then HND-BKK in Y, both on ANA but different tickets. Quite a long layover so really hoping I can access the suite lounge for this. The wiki seems to say yes so I am really hopeful

Last edited by NHarmonia; Sep 22, 2022 at 5:02 pm
Old Sep 22, 2022, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NHarmonia
Was this recent? Thinking of doing LHR-HND in F and then HND-BKK in Y, both on ANA but different tickets. Quite a long layover so really hoping I can access the suite lounge for this. The wiki seems to say yes so I am really hopeful
Needs to be considered a same day connection, so what is your exact connection?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Needs to be considered a same day connection, so what is your exact connection?
It would be NH 212 -> NH 849.
I'd land at 16:35 and the connection would be at 00:05, I imagine that counts as same day even though it's technically next day?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 7:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NHarmonia
It would be NH 212 -> NH 849.
I'd land at 16:35 and the connection would be at 00:05, I imagine that counts as same day even though it's technically next day?
That's considered same day.
NHarmonia likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 7:33 pm

Is the ANA Suite Lounge in Terminal 2 still closed? If yes, any idea on when it will reopen and ANA start to use Terminal 2 for international again given Japan is opening up next month?
Old Sep 25, 2022, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jinyoungkim7
Is the ANA Suite Lounge in Terminal 2 still closed? If yes, any idea on when it will reopen and ANA start to use Terminal 2 for international again given Japan is opening up next month?
Considering ANA's reductions in the international fleet, the general reduction of flights operated in to Haneda by the sum of airlines, I don't think they are in any hurry to open T2 for international operations again. Only when T3 looks to be constrained in capacity again. Opening T2 for international flights again, is just an increased operating cost that ANA does not need until necessitated by capacity constraints.
Only ANA likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 8:17 pm

It worked for me in September 2022, so I'm sure its the same policy now.
Old Oct 28, 2022, 5:12 pm

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
Just flew out of HND in F, tried the Suite Lounge, and have to say that I prefer the regular ANA Lounge. Main advantages of the Suite Lounge are that it’s less crowded, and it’s easier/faster to get a shower. But the Suite Lounge is seriously overstaffed and it feels like you have two attendants looking over your shoulder all the time. (I made the mistake of answering a phone call and had an attendant harassing me within moments to hang up or move to a phone booth.) Also way more food available in the regular lounge buffet.

Also, having tried JAL F a few months ago, I’d say the JAL lounges at HND are better by a long shot. The “retro” area in the JAL lounge with airline memorabilia, foosball, etc. is simply amazing. ANA should take some notes and step up.
Stratoliner777 and cczzll like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.