Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Old Jun 14, 2020, 10:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Are connecting international passengers permitted Suites Lounge access if connecting on separate tickets? (i.e. arriving in NH F and departing same day in NH Y/J on a separate reservation)?

-FlyerBeek
Old Jun 14, 2020, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
Are connecting international passengers permitted Suites Lounge access if connecting on separate tickets? (i.e. arriving in NH F and departing same day in NH Y/J on a separate reservation)?

-FlyerBeek
Normally yes, but you would need your arriving boarding pass.

A few caveats, it has to be the same airport (NRT/NRT or HND/HND), international to international, and same day by the lounge opening and closing flow. If you can be more specific on the route you are considering, a more specific answer is possible.
Old Jun 15, 2020, 4:17 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Normally yes, but you would need your arriving boarding pass.

A few caveats, it has to be the same airport (NRT/NRT or HND/HND), international to international, and same day by the lounge opening and closing flow. If you can be more specific on the route you are considering, a more specific answer is possible.
Thanks, CPH-Flyer. That's all I needed to know. It would be a same day, same-airport (either HND or NRT, haven't decided on the routing yet), international-international connection (U.S.-TYO-SEL).

-FlyerBeek
Old Jul 18, 2021, 6:24 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
Unfortunately not. ANA has one of the strictest lounge access policies going. Except for one very limited exception, lounge access is based on yuor departing class of service. So if your are in economy there's no lounge (unless star gold). Doesn't matter if you have a connecting flight later the same day in F.

The one exception is that they will allow you F lounge access if connecting at the same airport and you have arrived in F but are connecting onwards in a lower class. FRA-NRT-PVG will get you F lounge access before the PVG flight. But if you have to transfer to HND, no F access in HND
Just wondering if this is still true.

I have a JFK - NRT F flight planned in January and want to book a separate flight departing NRT same day to TPE. So I would be able to get lounge at NRT even if flying NRT - TPR in Y?
Old Jul 18, 2021, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
Just wondering if this is still true.

I have a JFK - NRT F flight planned in January and want to book a separate flight departing NRT same day to TPE. So I would be able to get lounge at NRT even if flying NRT - TPR in Y?
If the NRT TPE flight is on ANA then yes. For now only the Suite Lounge is open anyway, but by January, hopefully things are a bit more normal.
TravelingZoomer likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2021, 7:13 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
If the NRT TPE flight is on ANA then yes. For now only the Suite Lounge is open anyway, but by January, hopefully things are a bit more normal.
Thank you! Yes NRT - TPE would be on ANA. Yes here痴 hoping that things are more normal. The decision between booking Y vs J really would be if I would get lounge access at NRT so appreciate the info
Old Aug 20, 2021, 7:00 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
The ANA Suite Lounge was the only lounge open at HND in mid-August and even allowed UA Polaris class customers (who normally can only access ANA Lounges) access, probably since my flight was a UA/ANA code share flight. About half the lounge was roped-off and closed due to COVID restrictions. The lounge area that had a runway view was very comfortable with private cubicle seating with individual TVs. There was also window seating in comfortable lounge chairs. The food offering was fairly good with menu items that could be ordered for the kitchen to prepare such as Udon noodles and other items. There was also a refrigerated cabinet with lots of Haagen Dazs ice cream in it. However, no alcohol was available due to COVID restrictions. There were probably no more than a dozen customers max at any one time using the lounge while I was there.

ANA Suite Lounge at HND

Runway view

Roped-off and closed section of lounge

ANA Suite Lounge

Suite Lounge food

Suite Lounge food and orderable food menu

Since the lounge was only operating at about half capacity, it was a little disappointing, but at least there was the effort to provide club lounge service to its elite customers.
Old Dec 1, 2021, 1:33 pm

HND T3 business lounge was open again yesterday morning - Suite lounge was very quiet as a result. Dining area still closed, buffet and noodle bar only.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 7:18 pm

visited the ANA Suite lounge at Narita a couple weeks ago, it's very quiet as you might expect but still has everything you need for a layover. No wait at all for shower rooms, champagne still served.

full report here: https://milelion.com/2022/03/22/revi...arita-airport/
bebouchard likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 1:53 pm

Programs: Hyatt: Diamond. Marriott: Platinum. AA: EXP 1MM. Delta: Silver. Etihad: Silver. Emirates Silver
I have Priority Pass membership and it states that at HND T3 I am allowed access to ANA Lounge. I am on a long 20 hour layover arriving from JFK and leaving for DEL in late April on JL. When I arrive the JL lounge will be closed and will not open till a few hours before a flight departure so I will not be able to access it till it opens. Will I still be allowed to access the ANA Suites Lounge (given that the ANA Lounge is closed as I understand) if I have Priority Pass and a JL BP the day before my flight leaves while I am in transit?
Old Apr 1, 2022, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yabadoo
I have Priority Pass membership and it states that at HND T3 I am allowed access to ANA Lounge. I am on a long 20 hour layover arriving from JFK and leaving for DEL in late April on JL. When I arrive the JL lounge will be closed and will not open till a few hours before a flight departure so I will not be able to access it till it opens. Will I still be allowed to access the ANA Suites Lounge (given that the ANA Lounge is closed as I understand) if I have Priority Pass and a JL BP the day before my flight leaves while I am in transit?
As far as I understand priority pass, it is day of departure.

As JL has quite a few late night departures now, the lounge is now open until 1am or so everyday.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 5:09 pm

Programs: ANA Diamond, JAL JGC, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Also the normal lounge is open, at least when I left last week, so suite lounge is back to Diamond members and F only.
Old Apr 3, 2022, 1:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt: Diamond. Marriott: Platinum. AA: EXP 1MM. Delta: Silver. Etihad: Silver. Emirates Silver
As far as I understand priority pass, it is day of departure.

As JL has quite a few late night departures now, the lounge is now open until 1am or so everyday.
Thanks for this, this is helpful, however the JAL F lounge according to the latest schedule for April is closed for certain hours during the day and reopens at late night and then shuts again at about 2AM on the day I will be flying so not ideal but it is what it is.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 1:13 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K \\ ConciergeKey
Just wanted to confirm -

Landing in HND at 5:00AM on the LAX flight in F, and then have an outbound on a separate reservation on NH in J to BKK about 5 hours later. Both landing and departing Terminal 3 in HND.

I believe I can use the Suite Lounge, question is - it痴 in Terminal 3 correct? I don稚 need to clear immigrations (I wouldn稚 be able to anyways I suppose) and can transit on over and can someone kindly confirm if the showers are open? Sounds like i値l have to find somewhere to hang out for 1.5 hours until it opens at 7:00AM!

Thank you!

EDIT: No longer going from NH to NH through to BKK, but rather NH to EK direct to DXB. However, want to leave this up incase someone has questions - short answer is yes, you can do this on a disjointed ticket, but with the caveats as listed above

Last edited by Rumples; Apr 5, 2022 at 10:24 am
Old Jun 18, 2022, 1:15 am

edit: I'm dumb, sorry!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.